A word from The Word

A word from The Word

Matthew 14:25And in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went unto them, walking on the sea.
26And when the disciples saw him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, It is a spirit; and they cried out for fear.
27But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid.
28And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water. 29And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.

Peter stepped out and began to walk on the water because Jesus said COME. It was His Word that held him up. Peter acted on the word of God.

Step out in faith on the word God speaks you. Be a doer of the Word.

Matthew 14:25And in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went unto them, walking on the sea.
26And when the disciples saw him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, It is a spirit; and they cried out for fear.
27But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid.
28And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water. 29And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.

Peter stepped out and began to walk on the water because Jesus said COME. It was His Word that held him up. Peter acted on the word of God.

Step out in faith on the word God speaks you. Be a doer of the Word.

Amen GodSpeaks and too many times we focus on the sinking part . But that also can be a blessing cause when we are sinking Jesus puts out His hand and grabs us .

Come all ye that are heavy laden and I will give you rest.... Yes all He said is come .

Matthew 14:29And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus. 30 But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid

When our faith it high we step out and are victorious over the circumstances. But if something happens to get our attention off Jesus onto the situation, we begin to fear, and fear will cause us to sink.

I have heard it said before that F-E-A-R is
False
Evident
Appearing
Real

Don't let fear set in and make you sink, but keep your eyes on the WORD and He will rescue you and you will continue to walk on water.

Countless times in the Bible it tells us do not fear. Rebuke that fear and say as it does in Psalm 118:6
''The LORD is on my side; I will not fear.....''

Hmmmm Just wondering why are we printing so small cause the hearing impaired is also visually impaired ..... LOL .... Eh !!!!!

Matthew 14:31 And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt? 32And when they were come into the ship, the wind ceased.

Even when we fail, God doesn't condemn us like the enemy does, trying to beat us down. He merely asked him why He doubted. After all, He had seen Him do so many miracles he even responded to His word, stepped out on the water and was walking. Wasn't His power not stronger than all the adversity surrounding them? Didn't He not created all things and have dominion over them? Yes to both questions.

Too many times we withdraw from God if we fail and won't come near Him, but we should do the opposite. He wants us turn to him, repent and cry out for His help. Even if we got ourself in a mess, He is just wating for us to run to Him and ask forgiveness so He can reach out and rescue us.

Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit

Amen to all the above.

My belief is that God is not as hard on us as we are on ourselves.

HIS MERCY ENDURES FOREVER!

Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. —Mark 11:24

I've heard people say, "I won't believe it until I see it". That's the Thomas kind of faith, you have to see it before you believe it. That isn't Bible faith. And besides you wouldnt need to have any faith then, you can already see it. Faith believes before you see it and that you have it before you see it.

Its done in the spiritual realm, however it does sometimes take time to manifest in the natural unless its an instant miracle. Notice it said believe you have it when you pray, not later. First we believe we receive it, then we will have what we believed.And God causes it to manifest in the material world

If you as a paresnt told your child something and they said they won't beive it you until they see it how would you feel? We do the same thing with our Heavenly Father all too often. Some people even ask for a sign. That would be like us telling our Father, " Prove it. Or I won't believe it."

Most of the things we believe are accepted as truth without feeling or seeing them. Things we learn in school, hear in the news, etc.

Lets just take God at His Word, instead of having the Thomas kind of faith. God never lies

Back