A Word of Encouragement: God ALWAYS Finishes What He Starts!

Hello Again Everyone!

Just wanted to say thank you all again for the warm welcome I received! You guys are awesome!

A few minutes ago I felt the urging of the Holy Spirit to give someone out there a word of encouragement...
Hope I'm not getting ahead of myself or stepping out of bounds,
I'm still pretty new at this, so forgive me if I'm out of place.

I'm not sure who this is for but here goes...

God wants you to know (whoever you are) that He ALWAYS finishes what He starts...

In Philippians 1:6 Paul says "For I am confident of this, that He who began a good work in you
will continue to perfect it until the Day of Jesus Christ"

How can we be so confident that God will finish what He starts?
Because God always finishes FIRST, then He starts...Let me explain...

Adam came alive on the Seventh Day (Gen. 2:7)
But God had already created Adam and told him what to BE on the SIXTH Day! (Gen. 1:26-28)

WHY? Because God always finishes FIRST, then he starts...
On the SIXTH Day God told Adam to BE fruitful, multiply, replenish, etc...
So on the SEVENTH Day, Adam had no choice but to BECOME and start BEING!

WHY? Because when God tells something to BE... It must Become!
Period, end of discussion!

The Word doesn't say ACT Holy, it says BE Holy (1st Peter 1:16) Do you know what that means?
That means You Will BECOME Holy! Because when God tells something to BE...It Must BECOME!

Besides, didn't God already choose you to BE Holy before the foundations of the world? (Eph. 1:4)
WHY? Because God always finishes FIRST before he starts, that's why :)

Listen, no matter what you're facing remember this...
God is faithful,
He will get you from where you are, to where you need to be,
So let not your heart be troubled, trust him, rest in him and be at peace!

If God started a work in you...that settles it!... It's a done deal!
He will complete what he started in you!

Your job is to BE-LIEVE! Now BE encouraged! God bless :)

Psalms 138:8
"The Lord will perfect that which concernth me"

Last edited:
A wonderful post. I am glad to see you quote Philippians 1:6. When legalists say “ Jesus Saves—-BUT you gotta do this or you gotta do that, I alway say if I have to do anything other than believe Paul’s Gospel that he says will save us if believed ,anything that must be done, God will see to it that it happens.....my salvation is not important to the world in the larger scheme of things,but God keeping His Word is everything......indeed He will finish the job He started. It’s very comforting in this Christian walk to understand that .Thank again for the great post, and may God bless you!

A wonderful post. I am glad to see you quote Philippians 1:6. When legalists say “ Jesus Saves—-BUT you gotta do this or you gotta do that, I alway say if I have to do anything other than believe Paul’s Gospel that he says will save us if believed ,anything that must be done, God will see to it that it happens.....my salvation is not important to the world in the larger scheme of things,but God keeping His Word is everything......indeed He will finish the job He started. It’s very comforting in this Christian walk to understand that .Thank again for the great post, and may God bless you!

Glad you liked the post! Appreciate the vote of confidence! God bless :)

Back