About me

About me

I am passionate lover of God. He is the most important person in my life, and I live to see His kingdom established on the Earth, bringing people into His kingdom but also seeing "Your kingdom come Your will be done on Earth as it is in heaven" a manifest reality on the Earth. If there's one thing I don't compromise on, it's what the Bible says about who God is through the revelation of Jesus Christ and the way He did and is still doing ministry on the Earth through the Holy Spirit. It is my conviction that Jesus Christ is perfect theology. (Hebrews 1:1-3, John 14:6-10, ) No question in the Old Testament or anywhere else in the Bible should trump the revelation of who God (The entire trinity, John 16:13, John 5:19) is, through the life and message of Jesus. There are many places in the Bible that have caused many questions but Jesus was the answer. Jesus is fully God, but He put on self-restraints to His divinity, became a human being, and made Himself fully reliant on the Holy Spirit to do His ministry on the Earth. Jesus said He could do nothing apart from the Father, and the Holy Spirit only did what the Father was doing. Jesus modeled out perfectly what a life could look like to someone who was completely yielded to God and someone without sin.

I believe that Jesus bought on the cross not only our salvation but complete freedom from sin through the power of the Holy Spirit(Galatians 5:1, Galatians 4:5, James 2:12, 1 Peter 2:16, 2 Corinthians 3:1, Romans 8:21,Luke 4:18, many other verses). I realize that our experience doesn't always match up with this, but it is my conviction that the standard of scripture should never be lowered to our level of experience. I find this way of thinking to be blasphemy and idolatry. Our theology should never change according to our experience. What the Word of God says is true, no exceptions, and if our experience doesn't match up, then we have some God seeking to do. Either what God says is true or it is not. I don't see any gray area.

I have been sticking with this for a while now, and have seen blind eyes opening, deaf ears opening, the demonized delivered, and many people coming to know and receive God into their lives. It has been a huge struggle sometimes to not allow my personal experience to get in the way of what God wants to do, but it has been well worth the struggle. I have chosen to focus on what God has done and is doing and not on what He hasn't done. I cannot afford to be offended by what God has said any longer. I have found that I unintentionally have developed a relationship with the Holy Spirit (today more intentional) as I chose to believe Him and not what people say. Everyday I want to bring more than just a message to people, but the actual manifest presence of Jesus. I am finding that Jesus is even more excited about this than I am!!! It is amazing!!! He has so much love for people and He is just itching to show it through a willing vessel. And regardless of our circumstances I find that God never changes, He is good all the time. Some of my most effective outreach has been on my most terrible days.

Deep down what the world has been desiring all along is the real tangible Jesus, who loves to reveal Himself faithful, good, and true. His heart is burning with love and compassion and He looks for anyone willing to pour out His Love and Grace on to the lost.

Well, there's who I am in a nutshell. I figured I'd get it all out in the open so everyone knows where I am coming from.

God Bless! :)

hello big brother :)
Welcome here and thanks for sharing your way with us, I'm pretty much right there with you and I think it's great if you listen so much to what God wants you to do instead of what you want to do...
That's where I still strugle but I'm only a freshman :D

So have lots of fun and welcome to the family
how long have you been a ;born again christian'?

your lil sis angelika

408d801c51d049f59a87f1c3355b5bb6.gif

So happy that you found us Brother. This is a wonderful Christian forum.

Looking forward to your visits,

Blessings, Cheri

:groupray: Welcome Aboard !!! I am sure that you will be blessed by all the members here !!! I am Karen & I am from OHIO !!! :groupray:

Hey! Hello there and a big welcome. So glad you gave us a good intro. You'll really like the site. It's such a pleasure to visit and be a part of such a great group of people. The views are varied but Jesus is the center. God Bless!

Back