About the CFS Outreach Area - Read before you post

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
About the CFS Outreach Area - Read before you post

CFS Outreach Area is a new addition to our forums. As members of CFS, God has given us a blessed fellowship. It is time that we get out of our comfort zone and help those who are in need.

For members:
The outreach section will be like a training area where you get to know what the rest of the world thinks about God and the questions they have for us. You will be able to contribute by answering those questions. It will get you thinking and equip you better when you go out and share the Gospel.
And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation." - Mark 16:15

For non-members: This is where you can post your questions about God, the Bible or life in general. Please read our rules before you post. The staff or members will attempt to help you with your questions.

All posts require approval
All posts from non-members and members are sent to a queue and manually approved by our staff. Those that do not follow CFS rules will not be accepted.

If it works well it will be permanent. But as you have seen, it is a heavily moderated area and you would know why. :)

if it is done right this should work very good. one of the forums i was a mod on (Bonnies lounge) managed to do this same thing very well for a fairly long time (almost 2 yrs) but it started getting to big to fast and got out of controll. my prayers will be with every one (especially the staff) as we go forward and test the waters. hopefully we will help save manny souls.

It's not necessary we answer all the questions. We can attempt to help as much as we can and when we feel we have provided sufficient answers, we will close it. Hopefully it should work well.

I'll probably appoint more staff for this area.

:cool::)
Our Master reached out to the lost and hurting when He walked this earth we should do no less.

Hi Jeff.

I've tried twice to pm you about this, but each time my browser has thrown up a "page not found" when I clicked submit. Don't know what's going on.

Anyway, I'm interested in the evangelist position. Can you please let me know a little more of what is involved.

blessings,
Lynn

It will just attract atheist's thay's all who will bring negative here. They had one on another christian forum and recently they closed it down for that reason.

But for just one repentive soul it will be worth it:)

Reminder

Reminder - ALL POSTS AND REPLIES in this area will go through an in-depth staff review before any text is allowed to show up in this area. No demeaning, bashing, spamming or arguing will be allowed by anyone. We reserve the right to log IP addresses of both members and non-members, and to notify their ISP providers if they come here with any agenda other than to learn about Christianity and Christian Values or to share information with others. Loosing an Internet connection is probably a very good deterrent in maintaining proper behavior in this new area.

Thank You. :)

It will just attract atheist's thay's all who will bring negative here. They had one on another christian forum and recently they closed it down for that reason.

We had this in a looser format once before and it was little more than a battle ground . There was one young lady who commited to following Christ. This area is going to be policed and bashing of the Christian faith is not going to be allowed. This is for seekers not mockers.

Hi Jeff.

I've tried twice to pm you about this, but each time my browser has thrown up a "page not found" when I clicked submit. Don't know what's going on.

Anyway, I'm interested in the evangelist position. Can you please let me know a little more of what is involved.

blessings,
Lynn

Lynn, I am not sure why you are getting an error. I'll investigate anyway.
Regarding the evangelist position, I will give you an update in 1-2 weeks time.

Univac, all posts have to be approved manually if it needs to appear on the forum and we reserve the right whether to accept or deny a post. We will be in total control. We can even edit unwanted materials out. ;)

this is such a great idea :D :)
I've been waiting for this and it's great that it is moderated so that there is no hate :)
God bless you !!
may God give us wisdom here to help everyone in need :)
:groupray: :pray::pray:

Hi Jeff. It may have just been my 'puter - it gets stroppy at times. I'll look forward to hearing from you.

blessings,

Lynn

We had this in a looser format once before and it was little more than a battle ground . There was one young lady who commited to following Christ. This area is going to be policed and bashing of the Christian faith is not going to be allowed. This is for seekers not mockers.
Amen Brother Bo I sure you and Mom and sister revlyne will keep them in line as well as all the other mod's:)

God bless

jesus.gif

I didn't realize that the "outreach" area was open until I posted my response. I didn't know it would be open to the forum or unrestricted. I have not made a commitment as such to respond and not sure if my resonses would be right for it.

It's a fine ministry, I'm just not sure if I should be involved in it.

Reverantly
Clff

Back