Above

Colin Feener

Inactive
Above every teaching in the bible is another teaching I call the spiritual teaching. These teaching are adverse to the teachings written by pen and ink and show the spiritual nature of Jesus and his divine nature. The teachings are not of personal interpretation but come from the bible itself. It is said Jesus had the nature of man but also has the divine nature of God and considering , in the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God. I believe the teachings I read are the divine teachings of the word but again they are contary to the teaching as seen by men in an earthly way . Jesus often said himself , he that has ears, let him hear, and again in revelations he said , he that has ears to hear, let him hear what the spirit says to the churches. When Jesus was asked why he spoke in parables he said, so having eyes they will not see and ears the will not hear lest the do see and I would heal them and they would be saved and converted. So this lead me to believe we need ears to hear and eyes to see to be converted so we having ears might understand what is being said. And I don't think we need ears to hear just what the parables mean but I also believe the bible is written in a sort of parable way because Jesus also said to his disciples , until now I have been speaking to you figuratively but now I speak plainly. He also said to them, to you it is given to know the secrets of the kingdom of God but to those on the outside it is hidden. I believe the teaching I speak of are considered above because they are of a higher righteousness then the earthly understanding and it is the higher righteousness we are suppose to seek. Well that and the kingdom of heaven which are one and the same.

Now after saying that I must add that I have been accussed of being gnostic , Satanic, a nut bar and just about every name under the sun but I confess to you that I am a christian and Jesus is my Lord and savour. I love the Lord my God with all my heart, all my soul and all my mind, body and anything else there is of me is his. I've also had the holier then thou thing going against me and people saying I believe myself more righteous then them but this too is not true because I never ever proclaimed my own righteousness as I have less probably then any other on this sight. Yet for some reason the Lord chose to show me these things and I just say I have the gift of interpretation but my gift is for the word and it also is for the edifying of a church.

So there you have it and if you are interested I can show you the divine nature of the word but I will not argue about it and will not take any verbal abuse. I will put in a new tread to show you what I speak of. Thank you and I'm Colin

Back