Abundant Grace....

The same ABUNDANT GRACE that was shown to Saul/Paul is also shown to us today. Even though we may have persecuted the church of God and wasted it by what we have preached, He shows us His abundant grace. Even though we may have been exceedingly zealous for the traditions of our church fathers, He shows us His grace and mercy and calls us out of their denominations. He calls us out by His grace and separates us from our “mother’s womb”….Babylon.

Galatians 1:13-15 KJV
(13) For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it:
(14) And profited in the Jews' religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers.
(15) But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,

He calls us out by His grace to reveal His Son in us. The life of Jesus within our hearts shall be manifested in our mortal bodies so that we may preach Him in the world. We shall display His life for all to see and they will glorify God.

(16) To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:

The same exceedingly abundant grace that was shown to Saul who said he was chief of the sinners will be shown to us as well. We are to show faith and love in Christ Jesus. We are to believe in His words of life and spirit when we hear them. Let us not receive His grace in vain but have Him count us as faithful.

1 Timothy 1:12-17 KJV
(12) And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;
(13) Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.
(14) And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus

Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners…..

(15) This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Paul’s obtaining of His abundant mercy is the pattern for all the sinners after him that should believe on Jesus Christ. We are to believe on Him when we hear His voice. We are to believe on Him to receive His grace and an age-lasting life. This “eternal life” is NOW in this world….for He came into THIS WORLD to save sinners. His life is to be made manifest in our mortal flesh so that we show what it means to do His will to this world. They will see and glorify God.

(16) Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

We are not to labor for the “meat” that perishes but for the meat which endures unto an age-lasting life in the here and now which the Son of man shall give us. That “labor” is FAITH….believing on Him whom God has sent. We are to “work” the work of God and BELIEVE in what we hear.

John 6:27-36 KJV
(27) Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.
(28) Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?

(29) Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.
(30) They said therefore unto him, What sign shewest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? what dost thou work?
(31) Our fathers did eat manna in the desert; as it is written, He gave them bread from heaven to eat.
(32) Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.
(33) For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.
(34) Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread.
(35) And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
(36) But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not.

the word “Saul” is very closely related to the word “Sheol”. Men’s throats are like open tombs because of what they preach. Their tongues are being used for deceit. They are peddling the Word of God for money. Many are preaching themselves for money’s sake….from the least to the greatest have been given over to their covetousness. We have all together…both Jew and Gentile…become unprofitable.

Romans 3:9-18 KJV
(9) What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;
(10) As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
(11) There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
(12) They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
(13) Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:

(14) Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:
(15) Their feet are swift to shed blood:

(16) Destruction and misery are in their ways:
(17) And the way of peace have they not known:
(18) There is no fear of God before their eyes.

“Saul”…. “Sheol”….the open mouth of deception has entered into every denomination and has committed people into “prison” and is destroying the flesh of all. They are making havoc of the church. But the ABUNDANT GRACE that was shown to Saul is also shown to us today.

Acts 8:3 KJV

(3) As for Saul, he made havock of the church, entering into every house, and haling men and women committed them to prison.

Let him that stole steal no more. We are to work with our own hands to provide for our own necessities so that we may truly give to those who are in need….that is, to satisfy the need of the spiritually poor to be FED WITH THE WORD OF TRUTH. We can NOT understand the Scriptures because of our money gathering in our churches.

Ephesians 4:28 KJV
(28) Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.

If we turn from our sin and do that which is lawful and right and restore the pledge and give again what we have robbed and walk in the statutes of life without committing iniquity, we shall LIVE and not die off from the face of the earth. None of the sins that we have committed shall be mention unto us. We shall surely live. He has ABUNDANT GRACE to show us.

Ezekiel 33:14-16 KJV
(14) Again, when I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; if he turn from his sin, and do that which is lawful and right;
(15) If the wicked restore the pledge, give again that he had robbed, walk in the statutes of life, without committing iniquity; he shall surely live, he shall not die.
(16) None of his sins that he hath committed shall be mentioned unto him: he hath done that which is lawful and right; he shall surely live.

We are to receive His MERCY. We are to renounce the hidden things of dishonesty and not walk in craftiness nor handle the Word of God deceitfully. We are to stop taking money for preaching so that we may be commendable towards every man’s conscience in the sight of God. No man will have an opportunity to speak evil of us if we preach without going after money for preaching. We are to work with our own hands…..whether we are a janitor or a CEO of our own business making tents (for example). We are to be His SERVANTS in the preaching of the Word and not of the kings who preach themselves and collect money from their congregations which is unjust gain.

2 Corinthians 4:1-3 KJV
(1) Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;

(2) But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.

We are to receive His mercy for doing such things. But if the good news is hid, it is hid to them that are perishing from off the earth and are blinded by their riches….the covetousness….serving their own bellies.

(3) But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

We are to renounce the deceptive preaching which are like evil nets that capture people in them.

Mark 1:14-20 KJV
(14) Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,
(15) And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.
(16) Now as he walked by the sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and Andrew his brother casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers.
(17) And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men.

We are to forsake our “nets” and follow Him.

(18) And straightway they forsook their nets, and followed him.
(19) And when he had gone a little further thence, he saw James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother, who also were in the ship mending their nets.

We are to forsake preaching for money…. Preaching for “gifts”. “Zebedee” = gift of God. We are to forsake our teachings…the nets… and leave that “ship” with the other hired servants and follow Him.

(20) And straightway he called them: and they left their father Zebedee in the ship with the hired servants, and went after him.

Men are preaching for money…unjust gain. They are teachings things they ought not be for money’s sake. They take many up in in their “net” and gather them and they rejoice and are glad.

Habakkuk 1:13-17 KJV
(13) Thou art of purer eyes than to behold evil, and canst not look on iniquity: wherefore lookest thou upon them that deal treacherously, and holdest thy tongue when the wicked devoureth the man that is more righteous than he?

(14) And makest men as the fishes of the sea, as the creeping things, that have no ruler over them?

(15) They take up all of them with the angle, they catch them in their net, and gather them in their drag: therefore they rejoice and are glad.

(16) Therefore they sacrifice unto their net, and burn incense unto their drag; because by them their portion is fat, and their meat plenteous.

(17) Shall they therefore empty their net, and not spare continually to slay the nations?

But who is going to hear the words and DO THEM? Will the heart still go after covetousness?

Ezekiel 33:30-33 KJV
(30) Also, thou son of man, the children of thy people still are talking against thee by the walls and in the doors of the houses, and speak one to another, every one to his brother, saying, Come, I pray you, and hear what is the word that cometh forth from the LORD.

(31) And they come unto thee as the people cometh, and they sit before thee as my people, and they hear thy words, but they will not do them: for with their mouth they shew much love, but their heart goeth after their covetousness.

Will the words just sound like a “lovely song” of one that has a pleasant voice and can play well on an instrument? Will lovely-sounding bible studies be merely a passing interest of those who will hear?

(32) And, lo, thou art unto them as a very lovely song of one that hath a pleasant voice, and can play well on an instrument: for they hear thy words, but they do them not.
(33) And when this cometh to pass, (lo, it will come,) then shall they know t
hat a prophet hath been among them.

Will we be “lukewarm” towards what we will hear because of our covetousness?

Revelation 3:14-22 KJV
(14) And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
(15) I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
(16) So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

We are rebuked…..being spued out of His mouth…. so that we may respond:

(17) Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

We are counseled so that we may truly be rich and clothed in white raiment. We are to respond with brotherly love towards His words so that the shame of our nakedness does not appear. If we respond badly, the secrets of the heart are exposed for all to see. Our shame shall be exposed for all to see.

(18) I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

We are to be zealous and repent….change the mind about these things. We are to hear and believe…and overcome.

(19) As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
(20) Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
(21) To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
(22) He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

The ABUNDANT GRACE that was shown unto Saul/Paul will also be shown to those who are blasphemers and persecutors and injurious. Even though we have been preaching things we ought not to have been for filthy lucre’s sake, we can receive the same abundant mercy that Saul received. Will we be counted also as faithful towards His words?

We are to HONOR and glorify God who is wise beyond all. We are not to seal the “sayings” but confess Him as Lord. He is the King who is to be honored and glorified.

(17) Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

We are not to “seal” the “sayings” of the prophecy of this book but say them: blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and might be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

Revelation 7:11-12 KJV
(11) And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,

(12) Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

Let us keep the “sayings” to PRAISE GOD.

Revelation 19:1-6 KJV
(1) And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:
(2) For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.
(3) And again they said, Alleluia. And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.
(4) And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.

We are to keep the “sayings”….the sayings of PRAISE to GOD.

(5) And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.
(6) And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

What will our “work” be towards the Truth? Will we honor God or will we honor carnally-thinking men who will behave like a beast towards what he will hear?

Revelation 22:10-17 KJV

(10) And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.

(11) He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

(12) And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

We shall speak the wisdom of God….the hidden wisdom of God for others to hear.

1 Corinthians 2:7-16 KJV

(7) But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

If the “princes” of this age knew, they would not crucify the Lord of glory.

(8) Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

(9) But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

(10) But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

(11) For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

(12) Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

(13) Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

The princes of this age will not receive the hidden things that are spoken of by the Spirit of God. The natural man will think that they are foolishness.

(14) But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

(15) But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

(16) For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

I posted this on my FB page before I read this thread...I think it relates to the topic.

HIS MERCY ENDURETH FOREVER!
Will we need mercy in heaven? No, but we will all understand it because we needed here in this world. We will talk about and glory in His Mercy in heaven forever... Think about it..the reason we understand this wonderful aspect of Gods nature is because we first needed it so much in this world.
Don't stay in the dust, allow Christ to lift you up in His mercy and you will learn something about God that those who have never needed Him, cannot know.

Back