Ac Forums - Hvaclounge.com

Lol I have no idea what that guys talking about. A lot of people that are on my friend list are from high school. So I'm not sure where they stand with Christ.

I remember that guy use to always say crazy things in high school,
You had friends in High School? What did they think about you carrying around that cat?

Lol yes he actually said there is no such thing as a bad word and there is nothing biblical that supports saying certain words is a sin. Bad thoughts not bad words.

However, you will not see me cussing. I'm too classy for such talk, and choose to excessive a wider vocabulary.

Lol yes he actually said there is no such thing as a bad word and there is nothing biblical that supports saying certain words is a sin. Bad thoughts not bad words.

However, you will not see me cussing. I'm too classy for such talk, and choose to excessive a wider vocabulary.
Not sure how one can speak bad words apart from bad thoughts? But not trying to judge anyone... Just a little surprised to see that word pop up...after we have been on these forums and such... the world can seem a little harsh?

Oh crap! I did get you in trouble...I cant post on that subject anymore.. I was going to try and fix what I said!
tell her I am very sorry..and ask for her forgivness? Remind her of Jesus and tell her Im just a dumb country boy that barely knows how to use a computer:(

lol no worries. I just re-read the one convo with you and the other guy. I think he was trying to joke with you too, but he is also not good at the jokes. Both of you guys need to leave the jokes to the clowns!

Now, you guys can't escape me.. And I can't escape from you either :)

Where.. I thought you are on old guy! Don't know why :)
Nope...we very well could be friends for life now Rav?....:) besides I get thrown off these forums a lot and always think about the godly people I have gotten to know and love in Christ.

Nope...we very well could be friends for life now Rav?....:) besides I get thrown off these forums a lot and always think about the godly people I have gotten to know and love in Christ.
Funny, me too Rav... I thought he was an old white dude....he...he...lol:LOL:

Kinda like the old biker type...