Acting up in Church

godbe4me

Unavailable
Staff Member on LOA
Acting up in Church

One Sunday in a Midwest City, a young child was "acting up" during the morning worship hour. The parents did their best to maintain some sense of order in the pew but where loosing the battle.
Finally, the father picked the little fellow up and walked sternly up the aisle on his way out.
Just before reaching the safety of the foyer, the little one called out loudly to the congregation, "Pray for me! Pray for me!

Godbe4me:jesus-cross::jesus-sign::israel:

:D

"Lord I pray that little child gets the beating of their life and learns their lesson."

:p

Is there a church in the U S these days where the family isn't split up as soon as they come in the door??????? Adults in the big service teens in the youth and pre teens in the kinder classes.
I for one think it a shame that the family is separaed in the one place where they should be brought closer together.

It sounds like the time to apply the board of education to the seat of higher learning.:p

Here is my take on that situation.

I know, that in America, it is now illegal to discipline children by law.
But when mans law contradicts Gods law, then Gods law trumps mans law.
(See abortion.)

If I am ever faced with the decision between biblical discipline of the souls God has entrusted me with, and spending 7 years in an 8X10 foot cell, I will ask Jeff to change my moniker to "Jailbird" ;)

One Sunday in a Midwest City, a young child was "acting up" during the morning worship hour. The parents did their best to maintain some sense of order in the pew but where loosing the battle.
Finally, the father picked the little fellow up and walked sternly up the aisle on his way out.
Just before reaching the safety of the foyer, the little one called out loudly to the congregation, "Pray for me! Pray for me!

Godbe4me:jesus-cross::jesus-sign::israel:

This is too cute...:D:D

lucky the children in the church i go to are pretty well behaved. i never see them running around disturbing anyone.

Back