adam and eve had free will

do you know when they named all animals creatures etc,was they in the influence of sin,because ants gather to there queen,and a with ants would make satan.i think he was under the influence of an evil spirit.:eek:

ohhh if Adam had sinned before or after he named the animals.
I don't know I haven't read there yet :(, someone else will answer :)

I think Mike means the fruit of the Tree in the middle of the garden.

they were told not to eat the fruit of the tree in the middle.
That is correct smellycat . . .

Genesis 2:9 . . . And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Genesis 2:16 . . . And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

Genesis 3:3 . . . But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

According to my Thesaurus the word midst means middle or center.

Well it leads to death, not exactly death I think.

For evil slowly consumes you, it does not kill you outright?

right?

Sin causes spiritual death or separation form God. Adams body and soul did not die that day but his spirit could no longer commune with God.

900 years with the rate of decay we suffer now would be unthinkable. The ravages of sin on this cursed earth seem to be compounding with time.

Why does everyone say when adam sinned, and no-one mentions when eve sinned, eve sinned first, and gave the fruit to adam.. ?

Man blames his wife, wife blames the devil. :p
Same with life isn't it... husband blames his wife, the wife blames someone else :p

Perhaps it was because of the authority God gave Adam.

Why does everyone say when adam sinned, and no-one mentions when eve sinned, eve sinned first, and gave the fruit to adam.. ?

Same with life isn't it... husband blames his wife, the wife blames someone else :p

Adam also blamed God by saying, "The woman that you gave me." The inference seems to be that sin is handed down from the male and not the female, which is why Jesus didn't have a sin nature. Does that mean the women don't have a sin nature to pass down? :D I'm just being my usual facetious self, of course.

you know! you're right there :mad::mad:
EVE!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

let's get her :rolleyes::p

I wonder what will happen to Adam and Eve? Will we see them on the new earth lol ?

Myth only
Did Adam get (court) before he had a chance to swollow the bite? And if so is it still in mans throat today?

Back