All For Each Other and As One For Our Lord

All For Each Other and As One For Our Lord

I'm a little tardy in posting my how do you doo"s.So "How do you do" and "Blessed Be His Name",and if rebuking is needed for my tardiness ,could we keep it to a mild roar,my dogs don't like it when peoples get loud.They should be use to it,when our 4 blessings were at home it could get a little noisy.Anyway,Randy here from Northern California.I toured the site,and i see His word doing some good works with the help of Godly men and women.While cruising i met a couple of people,that are in somewhat the same place as i am in my life.I believe through our trials we've all felt a little impatient for His powerful hand of love to pick us up and brush us off.With a little testimony,and edifying them with the word that we are all standing with them.That sometimes He gets a little busy,that His word is true.Thats my reason for my tardiness.I do believe we should all for each other and as one for the Lord,to bring glory to His name!:groupray:

Genesis 12:2-3:

2And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing. 3And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee; and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."

God bless you BigRforHim, He gave us each other to edify and encourage. Heh!- who says He doesn't have a sense of humor- LOL!

381c.jpg

Back