all humans have the same fight

smellycat

Account Closed
all humans have the same fight

we as humans can not win this fight without Jesus.to win over evil,we need help.the proud people with stiff necks need to realise the truth.we all need help.

I can't possibly do it without the Lord. My strength is very limited, but His is unlimited. My righteousnesses are as filthy rags, but His cleanses my sins and sanctifies me for His use.

(Eph 6:12) For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

This battle is our's to win. God is not on our side, but rather, we on His side. By Him, all things are possible.

(Romans 1:20) For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen being understood by the things that are made even his eternal power and Godhead so that they are without excuse

Jesus Christ is LORD God Almighty, by Him all things are created.

We have already won this Battle, Brothers and Sisters, we know the end to the story.

It is our job now to help others get on the winning side, we cannot sit idle and wait to get into Heaven. Let us rejoice, and be glad, yes, but we must reach out to the lost.

Please pray for those persecuted in Christ's name, for simply believing on His word, or for preaching His Holy Name.

We all need help, and we all need the Lord God, Creator and Savior of the World.

Come Lord Jesus.

Back