All Is Well

Jesus Freak

Previously DanaCovert68
All is well is my new motto, because I and everyone should use it even in the roughest of times. We need to realize that when things don't go our way, all is well.

I know that sounds fake, but really it's not. It's just showing us to look up to God for all the support He will give us, to make whatever's going on better. What do you all think? I love it.

Amen! The power of words!

Proverbs 15:4 "A wholesome tongue is a tree of life: but perverseness therein is a breach in the spirit."

The word "wholesome" is מַרפֵּא which literally means "healing" or "cure". Remove the mem (מ) (meaning "from" or "of") and you get רפֵּא which means "to cure" or "to heal" or "to make whole" or "restore". This is the meaning of the name Raphael (רָפֵּאל) "God Heals" (רָפֵּא אל)

Mem's (מ) pictograph is waters. So one could say Proverbs 15:4a can read: "a healing tongue, by the flowing waters from the Holy Spirit, is a tree of life".

Proverbs 18:21 "Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof."

John 7:38 "He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water."

Proverbs 14:30 "A sound heart is the life of the flesh: but envy the rottenness of the bones." "sound" here is again מַרפֵּא healing whereas "envy" is like cancer to the bones. Scientists are finding out that more often than not, arthritis is caused from bitterness. They also say that it's not what we're eating, but what's eating us: anger, bitterness, unforgiveness, worry for tomorrow, to the point we worry when everything's great!

Philippians 4:6 "Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God." The word "be careful" is the same as "anxious", to "worry".

II Timothy 1:7 "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

Fear leads to hate...fear births hatred. If you fear God beyond His due respect and awe it's the wrong kind of fear. If you wrongfully fear your boss, or mother-in-law, you will learn to hate them! In this verse "power" in Greek is dunamis which is the miraculous power - the power that flowed out of Jesus and healed them all and is the word Jesus used when He said who has "touched me: for I perceive dunamis is gone out of me" (Luke 8:46)! Dunamis is where we get the word dynamite! Love is agape - not just affectionate love, but benevolent understanding love. The love that is I Corinthians 13 love. Finally the word for "sound mind" is sophronismos which is translated in all kinds of ways, but the real meaning is "even keeled" "balanced". One version says that it is "safe and sound in mind and emotions; in proper control of one's faculties of thoughts and emotions.

Satan is already defeated, so if he comes, don't "try" and defeat him, he's already defeated.

It's one thing pray FOR victory, it's another to pray FROM victory. It's one thing to fight FOR victory, it's another thing to fight FROM victory. One is from a point of view from defeat the other from rest. It's one thing to TRY to get healed, it's another to know you are healed, experiencing the symptoms of lies. You are the healed in Christ. Our place is a given, a place of rest in Christ.

Proverbs 16:3 "Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be established."

So you're doing right by speaking life and you shall have life :)

Ya that's a good motto Dana. It's not fake at all. When things don't go our way it gets all messed up. Give it to God and "All is well"
Good positive thinking. I like it :D

All is well is my new motto, because I and everyone should use it even in the roughest of times. We need to realize that when things don't go our way, all is well.

I know that sounds fake, but really it's not. It's just showing us to look up to God for all the support He will give us, to make whatever's going on better. What do you all think? I love it.
Hello Dana! Good one.. If I may add, the motto should be "All is well because God is in control".. Because we are not faking anything.. God is in control.. If he is in control, then it is as per his perfect plan.. Even if things are not the way I desire..

I actually just like the "all is well" motto, since my man Joel Osteen actually ssid it. Don't hate me for mentioning his name.

Our life isn't perfect simply because the sinful world that we are living in will never get perfect. Yet, I believe that happiness is a daily choice that you and me can make. Do check out this blog here, http://dovephiloh.wordpress.com/ . Hope that this blog could help you to find happiness in your everyday life, even the roughest time of your life. God bless :-D

Back