All The Promises Of God Are Yea!!!! That's What I'm Talkin About.

MichaelH

Inactive
Blessings, was going to do one of those long bible studies, but where do you start?

2Co 1:20 For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.

I got to thinking about it, and came to the conclusion that I could not list them, because I don't know all them. Pretty sad for someone that teaches others how to believe and trust God. We are where we are though, best to not think of ourselves more than we are.

I do know a few things though.

Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law. But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.
(Gal 3:21-22)

Every promise given under the law is ours today. That means going back and finding them all, which I concluded I was somewhat clueless on.

Gal 3:14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Every single blessing given to Abraham is ours, by Faith. God made a blood covenant with Abraham, that He will never break and it will never be changed.

To get what Abraham got, we have to do what Abraham did. It's not according to works of the law anymore but the law of faith.

Rom 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.
(Rom 4:20-21)

Supernatural deliverance from all things come from the Word. Faith comes by hearing and by hearing the Word (Rom 10:17)

To lay hold these promises, it will take faith and growing stronger in the Word to a place where we are not moved anymore by circumstances.

Gal 3:5 He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

God does not just zap us with miracles after some prayer we throw together. No, we have to let our eyes rest on those scriptures with the promise. It be thy will prayers are deadly to the believe, we have to come to God knowing his Will and convinced.

This is why when believers ask for help, I tell them. Find out what God said about it, and meditate on it. Push out the junk in your heart and fill you heart with the Word.
I will admit, most believers don't see a value in doing that, but those that do get miracles.

Psa 107:20 He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.

Your miracle is resting in your Bible, ready for you to agree with. Jesus is the High Priest of our profession, Confession. (Heb 4:14) Profession means to basically confess the same thing He would. Our Words need to be something He can work with. Something already in the Word.

Heb 6:12 That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.

Stay away from those who are double minded, and full of doubt. A Pastor that says God is mysterious is like taking your car to a Mechanic who tells you that cars are just so hard to understand. Who knows if it can be fixed.

Ah, just some thoughts. When someone says promises of God.... Aside from being saved and forgiven (Which should already be known to all believers) What other promises do we see?
It took faith to give your life over to the Lord Jesus, what other things that faith can obtain though Grace and the blessings of Abraham that are ours?

Good night.

Healing a Promise (Well part of the Blessing) under that Covenant God made with Abraham!!!

OK, I guess nobody knows what God promised. That is fine, I'll list one.

Remember we are blessed with Faithful Abraham, the same blessing that was on him, is ours.

And he was teaching in one of the synagogues on the sabbath. And, behold, there was a woman which had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bowed together, and could in no wise lift up herself. And when Jesus saw her, he called her to him, and said unto her, Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity. And he laid his hands on her: and immediately she was made straight, and glorified God. And the ruler of the synagogue answered with indignation, because that Jesus had healed on the sabbath day, and said unto the people, There are six days in which men ought to work: in them therefore come and be healed, and not on the sabbath day. The Lord then answered him, and said, Thou hypocrite, doth not each one of you on the sabbath loose his ox or his ass from the stall, and lead him away to watering?
(Luk 13:10-15)

Now if this don't get your fire going, as they say in Texas. Your wood is wet.

Jesus was not an Ambulance chaser. Everyone came to him by the hundreds to get healed. A few special cases, He went to them and this is one of those cases. Jesus is teaching in the Pharisee's church. He see's a women, bound 18 years by the that rat Mr. Devil.

He lays hands on her, and says thou art loosed. Now the folks got upset that Jesus should not be healing folks on the Sabbath, they should only be healed 6 days a week.

Now pay attention here, Jesus gave a reason why this women MUST be healed. It's something they should have understood. Something they themselves believed.

And ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan hath bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the sabbath day? And when he had said these things, all his adversaries were ashamed: and all the people rejoiced for all the glorious things that were done by him.
(Luk 13:16-17)

Now this is important, they were not mad at him after, they were Ashamed. They knew exactly what He was talking about. She was a Daughter of Abraham!!!! There was not choice but that she be healed.

Now get ready to shout with me. I still get excited reading over this.

Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Glory to God!!! God swore by an oath to Abraham that His seed would be blessed. An oath God would die, rather than break his covenant Word. That covenant is in Blood and can't be dis-annulled.

And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.
(Gen 22:18)

And ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham........be loosed from this bond
if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

I got a scripture for all you doubters out there....................

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
(Heb 13:8)

now if you think for a second Jesus is up there thinking it's not his will to heal you, or always his will to heal the children of God, then you need to read this again, until you get it.

Be blessed.

Back