Allie Wi Cant Get On The Forum?

Allie is still having problems..she thinks it most likely her phone...says she is doing some work to her home and has been really busy anyway:)

That sparks my interest? can you give more info?
You can read in bible studies learning Genesis post post #457 and then 483-491). The part about the eye was also explained in an earlier part of Learning Genesis, because I had asked Tubby Tubby about his icon and he had explained it to me. So the only prophecy that was correct was that which was already told in threads.

You can read in bible studies learning Genesis post post #457 and then 483-491). The part about the eye was also explained in an earlier part of Learning Genesis, because I had asked Tubby Tubby about his icon and he had explained it to me. So the only prophecy that was correct was that which was already told in threads.
Not too sure I see a "prophecy" there? Could just be a dream from the soulish realm? Or it could have been a "spiritual" dream..but it was just taken too literally? All dreams are symbolic and parables and take a mind that has been renewed in the symbolic language of the scriptures to give a accurate understanding. I would like to hear the whole dream...maybe it is of God and could help those who are trying to help tubby? Or maybe its was just from the soul of Silk and a product of her own thoughts about tubby?

Not too sure I see a "prophecy" there? Could just be a dream from the soulish realm? Or it have been a "spiritual" dream..but it was just taken to literally. All dreams are symbolic and parables and take a mind that has been renewed in the symbolic language of the scriptures to give a accurate understanding. I would like to hear the whole dream...maybe it is of God and could help those who are trying to help tubby? Or maybe its was just from the soul of Silk and a product of her own thoughts about tubby?
I am saying that I didn't see prophecy. Both the eye icon thing and the name Matthew were already told. And the other two things had no relevance to Tubbytubby.

I run, maybe that provokes them. It's weird because when they're eating me, I know it's a dream. I keep telling myself to wake up, but sometimes it's hard.
Study King David...and you just need a confidence that comes in God's righteousness. Consider this passage?

Pr 28:1 ¶ The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.

Funny I was actual meditating of the boldness of God and David's fearlessness towards the lion and the bear? We was on a week-end believers retreat at the National Park...I went out in the woods to pray that morning...and ran face to face with the biggest black bear in that park... I must say, I was looking for a tree...but I stood and the bear left, it gave me idea of David's courage and trust in the Lord.

Back