alpha omega

fascinating God i run them words through a anagram generator,i will give you a couple of answers.ah lamp thee met.ah palm thee met.nobody can compare.:)

While that may be an interesting hobby it has no real signifigance as changing the order of the letters completely changes the meaning of the word in question.

At long last I am beginning to understand where some of your odd posts come from. You run words through an anagram generator then feel the results have spiritual significance.
I must agree with Boanerges, random mixed letters can mean anything. Try changing languages and you will get even more odd words. I tried putting your username into the generator below is what I got. But that does not mean those are descriptive of you.

Smellycat =

Calmly Set
Clam Style
Calm Style
Scaly Melt
Clays Melt
Clay Smelt
Clay Melts
Lacy Smelt
Lacy Melts
Scam Telly
Cams Telly
Macs Telly
Act Smelly
Cat Smelly
Mayst Cell
Lac Elm Sty
Lac Lets My
Lac Lest My
Lac Met Sly
Call Em Sty
Call Me Sty
Call Set My
Lacs Let My
Talc Em Sly
Talc Me Sly
Mac Ell Sty
Mac Let Sly
Cam Ell Sty
Cam Let Sly
Sac Tell My
Cats Ell My
Cast Ell My
Scat Ell My
Acts Ell My
Act Ells My
Act Sell My
Act Elm Sly
Cat Ells My
Cat Sell My
Cat Elm Sly
La Cyst Elm
All Sect My
All Cyst Em
All Cyst Me
Tall Sec My
Ma Cell Sty
Ma Cyst Ell
Am Cell Sty
Am Cyst Ell
Sat Cell My
At Cells My

Success. You mean I have managed to confuse the person who has previously confused everyone else on the forum.

In your earlier post you said

i run them words through a anagram generator,i will give you a couple of answers.ah lamp thee met.ah palm thee met.nobody can compare

From this I gathered that you run words through an anagram generator and think there is some significance in the result. There is no significance. Just rearranged letters.To illustrate I ran Smellycat through an anagram generator. You can see the results above. I am sure that they are not any indication of who or what you are really like. For example I trust you are neither a Lacy Melts or a Scam Telly

try spirit of God.or mount sinai,or others.what is your problem,is satan boy making you feel on edge to ridicule i.

:p
Success. You mean I have managed to confuse the person who has previously confused everyone else on the forum.

i run them words through a anagram generator,i will give you a couple of answers.ah lamp thee met.ah palm thee met.nobody can compare

From this I gathered that you run words through an anagram generator and think there is some significance in the result. There is no significance. Just rearranged letters.To illustrate I ran Smellycat through an anagram generator. You can see the results above. I am sure that they are not any indication of who or what you are really like. For example I trust you are neither a Lacy Melts or a Scam Telly

LOL! Score one!
Someone was finally able to cofuse the master of biblical confusion Smelly Cat:D Historic Day Here at CFS!:D:p;)

alpha omega in hebrew does matter,my humble name does not.:)

Smelly my friend.you CAN write in English.
Why don't you always write in plain English like this post?
It would be such a great help.

As to your point about Alpha & Omega mattering. Yes indeed but that does not mean we need to seek an anagram to understand them. Once you start basing your theology on an anagram it can lead to serious confusion. As you so rightly said your name may not matter but think of an anagram for God.
An anagram is simply letters rearranged. It has no real significance it is just fun.

israel is an anagram of is real.santa is an anagram of satan.maybe you need to open your eyes,just a thought brother.:)

Yes naturally I am expressing my opinion but I expect the vast majority of people would agree that just because something is an anagram of another word does not make it meaningful
As to your further comment my eyes are open but as you appear to want to degenerate this into personal rudeness I will withdraw from the discussion.
Thank you very much.

no problem ,i think you mastered this on your opening post.followed by my spelling etc etc.but if you like to look good that,s fine by me.

Yes naturally I am expressing my opinion but I expect the vast majority of people would agree that just because something is an anagram of another word does not make it meaningful
As to your further comment my eyes are open but as you appear to want to degenerate this into personal rudeness I will withdraw from the discussion.
Thank you very much.

I agree.

I'm really confused - the first and last letters of the Greek Alphabet is Alpha and Omega. The equivalent first and last letters of the Hebrew alphabet is Aleph and Tav.

3 cheers for Ray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back