Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many denominations of men say they are not under the law but under grace…..yet, they frustrate that grace by their preaching of the commandments of men that they wrest out of the Scriptures to their own destruction of the flesh.

They fight and war over who is accounted the greatest among them as they war over who keeps what handwriting of church dogmas and who does not. They JUDGE each other. They are desirous of vain glory (desiring to be seen as wise) and envy and provoke one another. What day do we keep to worship….what do we eat or not eat….do we tithe….are we water baptized or not….etc? They set aside the commandment of God to have love for one another in order to keep the commandments of men that do not save any flesh. Having love for one another is the fulfilling of the Law…the Law of Christ.

The point is that we are to do things only between ourselves and the Lord and not use our beliefs to judge others with as so many denominations are doing. One man esteems one day above another yet another esteems every day alike. Let every man be persuaded in his own mind…it is between you and the Lord only. He that eats not should not be judging those that do eat and vice versa.

Romans 14:1-6 KJV
(1) Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, but not to doubtful disputations.
(2) For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs.
(3) Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him.
(4) Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.
(5) One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.
(6) He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.

The kingdom of God is not meat and drink but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.

Romans 14:17-19 KJV
(17) For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

He that is IN these things serves Christ and is acceptable to God and approved of men. We should not be judging each other over carnal things that we keep or not keep. The Lord makes us free from the keeping of carnal regulations…yet, carnal men want to bring us into their bondage and keep us there with their handwriting of church dogmas.

(18) For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men.
(19) Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.

We are free to eat of every tree of the garden…righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit in the kingdom of God. The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long-suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance…..against such there is no law.

Genesis 3:1-6 KJV
(1) Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
(2) And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

Yet, the woman in the garden adds her own carnal command into what God had commanded them: “neither shall ye touch it”.

(3) But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

But let us not be deceived. We can not “kill” another with our judging tongues that judge one another over the carnal commandments of men. “Ye shall not surely die” is literally translated as “killing, you shall not die”. We do not have “peace and safety” to judge others who do not keep our particular denomination’s carnal commandments of men which do not save anyone but only provokes others.

(4) And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

We are not doing God service by “killing others” as many are desirous to be seen as wise (your eyes shall be opened, knowing good and evil) and judging others. They are desirous of vain glory.

“ye shall be as gods”= you shall be as JUDGES (Elohim = judges, gods) knowing good and evil. We are not judge, jury and executioner of others because of a keeping of a carnal commandment wrested by men from the Scriptures.

(5) For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

The wages of sin is death. Death and life are in the power of the tongue and those who love it shall eat the fruit of it….death or life.

(6) And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

We are NOT as “gods” …not as JUDGES knowing what is good and evil. If we judge our brothers by speaking evil of them (labeling them as “evil doers” because they don’t keep our carnal commandments), then we are not a DOER OF THE LAW (the law of Christ is to have love for one another) but a JUDGE.

James 4:11-12 KJV
(11) Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.
(12) There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?

Why then are we subject to church dogmas?

Colossians 2:20-22 KJV
(20) Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,

Remember how the woman in the garden added the carnal commandment of “neither shall ye touch it”.

(21) (Touch not; taste not; handle not;

We perish with the using of the carnal commandments and doctrines of men because they use them as a basis to judge others with. They seek after who is accounted the greatest among them in their church dogmas and provoke one another in envy. They want to be seen as wise being desirous of vain glory as they provoke others and promote envy.

(22) Which all are to perish with the using) after the commandments and doctrines of men?

Let no man lead you astray from the holy commandment with his doctrines and commandments of men that they have wrested out of the Scriptures. Let no man judge you in meat or in drink or in respect to a holy day or of a new moon or of the Sabbath days. We are set free in Christ.

Colossians 2:16-18 KJV
(16) Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
(17) Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

They are vainly puffed up in their fleshly minds as they are wanting to be seen as wise...desirous of vain glory. Let no man bring you into their bondage of church dogmas that they wrest from the words of the Scriptures (the angels).

(18) Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,

There are many out there who want to bring us into their bondage of church dogmas to keep.

Galatians 2:4 KJV
(4) And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

Have we received the Spirit by the works of the law or by the hearing of faith?

Galatians 3:1-5 KJV
(1) O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?
(2) This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

Having begun in the Spirit, are we now made complete by the works of the flesh?

(3) Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?
(4) Have ye suffered so many things in vain? if it be yet in vain.
(5) He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

to be continued...

are we water baptized or not
Somethings are not negotiable.
Water baptism by full immersion is a commandment by Jesus and the Apostles. It was universal in the early churches because they understood it to be God given along with baptism in the Holy Spirit.
We may not be under The Law but there are some minimal sacraments that are required to become a Christian. Taking communion is another.

I think there is much intolerance on this Forum by many members.
I vigorously promote the full gospel of salvation - what anybody can read for themselves in the New Testament -
and often defend the scriptures from unbelievers who wish to take a red biro to the Word of God and cross out those
scriptures that they do not want to believe in and obey. Many would rather deny the scriptures than be inspired by them.
My reward for upholding the Word of God often results in quite unloving attacks and put downs.
On one posting about the building of the Third Temple I offered my opinion that this would not happen and that
people were reading Daniel 9 incorrectly historically. I was accused of insulting others because I did not agree with popular
opinion. I had to remind those on that thread that democracy and free speech had not as yet been outlawed.

There have been a few threads on the topic of the true gospel, or who is a true christian, or why don't christians believe ALL of
the New Testament, or why are there so many denominations???
A most excellent thread called "How Will You Believe" by @SueJLove expresses her concern that most christians do not love the word of God
sufficiently enough to actually obey it and fulfill it. Hence thousands of denominations and false preachers and the like...
And of course because it is a substantial and meaty critique it has not had many responses as opposed to the personal opinion
popular threads - where everybody can quickly add on there own thoughts without reading the postings of others.

Way back in 1996 when I was a practicing Roman Catholic and going through a period of repentance for a wasted life,
I came across a Pentecostal outreach where a man named Bob simply opened up his KJV Bible and read out the scriptures from
the Gospel of John and Acts concerning being born again by water and the Spirit along with the Bible evidence of speaking in tongues.
Exactly as I could read for myself along with him in the Word of God. There were other scriptures from the Epistles complementing this all.
I was at a crossroads in my life. I could remain faithful [loyal] to my RC upbringing and local congregation, or I could believe
the Word of God. I remember asking Bob if this was all true; to which he replied yes and I could experience it all for myself.

So I put Jesus to the test and prayed in my understanding for truth and for Jesus to save me. I put my bets both ways and kept going to
my St. Augustine's parish on Sunday mornings and to the Revival Fellowship on Sunday afternoons.
On the first day of December 1996 I was born again [previously being water baptized by full immersion a month earlier] by the
Holy Spirit and everything I had read about in the New Testament and in Ezekiel and Jeremiah came true for me.
And I spoke in tongues as the Spirit gave utterance and was given immediately my own prayer language in the Spirit.
Jesus confirmed and proved true that the Word of God is true and always the same, even for today.

And yet @Wheelz even to write of this and to promote the validity of this gospel and this experience draws often a most vicious
condemnation by others that one is judging others, or condemning others, or that one is Satanic.
The arguing and the nastiness comes from greater loyalties to the commitment that people have made to their churches and the
comfort zone they derive from that.
To really believe ALL of the Word of God and follow it to a new Spiritual truth and experience is of the heart.
Not everybody has a true desire to abandon family, friends, lands, etc for the truth of the Gospel and of Jesus.
As a practicing Catholic I had a taught hostility to all things Pentecost; yet my trust in the Word and Jesus to lead me
to the truth was greater than my Catholicism. And I reap all the rewards for believing in Jesus and the Apostles.

>Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me,
but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men: Isaiah 29:13
>For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men? 1Co 3:3
>Ye are bought with a price; be not ye the servants of men. 1Co 7:23
>In the law it is written, By men of strange tongues and by the lips of strangers will I speak unto this people;
and not even thus will they hear me, saith the Lord. (RV) 1Co 14:21
>That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men,
and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things,
which is the head, even Christ: Ephesians 4:14-15
>As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him: Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith,
as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving. Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit,
after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
Colossians 2:6-8

And there are many, many other scriptures warning of the failure to love Jesus as our Lord and to submit unto him first, as opposed
to loving and accepting the teachings and doctrines of men, and priests, or TV evangelists...
That is why no doubt that Jesus warns very much that narrow is the gate and difficult is the way that leads to life,
and few there be that will find it. On the other hand broad and wide is the avenue that leads to destruction...

There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.
Proverbs 14:12 and again in Proverbs 16:25

This thread is on temporary suspension until the staff decide the demise of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back