Amalek, The Rich Man And Lazarus....

“Amalek” ….which means “ people who lick”….did meet the feeble by the way who had just come forth out of Egypt and smote the hindmost. Today, these men are still alive in breath as they flatter many with their tongues (flattering tongues= the “licking people” = ”Amalekites”) in order to bring them into bondage….into their church denominations of envy, strife and hatred of one another. They come forth to deceive people at their most vulnerable…..having just escaped the pollutions of the world (Egypt) through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who commanded us to have love for one another as He loved as and gave His life for us. Many are overcome by them. They deceive the hearts of the simple by good sounding words and fair speeches.

Deuteronomy 25:17-19 KJV
(17) Remember what Amalek did unto thee by the way, when ye were come forth out of Egypt;

(18) How he met thee by the way, and smote the hindmost of thee, even all that were feeble behind thee, when thou wast faint and weary; and he feared not God.

We are to inherit the earth (the “land”) and we are to blot out the remembrance of “Amalek” from under heaven in due time.

(19) Therefore it shall be, when the LORD thy God hath given thee rest from all thine enemies round about, in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance to possess it, that thou shalt blot out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven; thou shalt not forget it

The “Amalekites”…the people licking….the people who flatter with their tongues….speak great swelling words of vanity as they allure many through the lusts of the flesh through much wantonness those that were clean escaped from them who live in error. Many have been overcome by them and brought into bondage.

2 Peter 2:18-22 KJV
(18) For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.
(19) While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

For if we have left “Egypt”….having escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who commanded us to have love for one another…..and are again entangled therein and overcome, the latter end is worse with us than the beginning. Amalek comes out by the Way to those who have just escaped Egypt (the pollutions of the world) in order to bring many into their bondage.

(20) For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

The “holy commandment” delivered unto us = to have love for one another as He loved us and gave His life for us. The “Amaleks” of today lead many astray from the Way, the Truth and the Life as many are bogged down in envy, strife and hatred of one another in the denominations of covetous men.

(21) For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
(22) But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

These are men who love to be first in their congregation. Amalek was the “FIRST of the nations”. They love to have the preeminence among men among their churches……but Amalek’s latter end shall be that he perishes.

Numbers 24:20 KJV
(20) And when he looked on Amalek, he took up his parable, and said, Amalek was the first of the nations; but his latter end shall be that he perish for ever.

They come riding out to conquer many. They say they come in His name….in His authority….but they come in their own authority and many receive them.

Revelation 6:1-2 KJV
(1) And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
(2) And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer

They come out to overcome the feeble….the simple of heart….as they say they are the Anointed and deceive MANY. They conquer them and bring them into their divisions of envy, strife and hatred of one another. They lead many away from the commandment to have love for one another. With good words and fair speeches (people who lick= Amalekites) do they deceive the simple of heart....the feeble.

Matthew 24:4-5 KJV
(4) And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
(5) For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

The “dogs” licked the sores of poor Lazarus. They flatter many with their tongues (the “licking”) and tell them that everything is alright….peace and prosperity….when there is truly none of that in their congregations. Many are inflicted with envy, strife, divisions, hatred of one another and being deceived. They are covered in “sores”.

Luke 16:20-21 KJV
(20) And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,
(21) And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

Many are covered with “sores” in their congregations for many are living according to the many lusts and pleasures of the rich men in their churches….all the while desiring to be fed with the “crumbs” that fall from their table. Many are living in malice and envy, hating one another. Many are deceived and disobedient to the “holy commandment” to have love for one another. Many lay at the “gate” of the mouths of those who rule over them in their churches….and they LOVE to have it so. They are waiting to be fed with their “crumbs”…..but there is really only famine instead. They say “peace, peace”…but there is no peace. …but a sword. There is sword, famine, pestilence and death in their presence.

Titus 3:3-8 KJV
(3) For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.

But as the name “Lazarus” means “God helps”, God shows us His kindness and love and by His mercy He saves us. He delivers us from the wicked. We are made HEIRS according to the HOPE of an age-lasting life. We are to inherit this earth……and live to see it…as the life of Jesus is to be made manifest in our flesh. The breath of the antichrist denies that the life of Jesus comes in our flesh. Instead, they promote their covenant with death …the agreement with the grave…that we have to die first.

(4) But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,
(5) Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
(6) Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;
(7) That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
(8) This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men.

Even though there is no soundness but only wounds and bruises and putrefying sores, He shall heal us.

Isaiah 1:4-6 KJV
(4) Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.
(5) Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.
(6) From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.

He shall gather the outcasts….

Isaiah 56:8-12 KJV
(8) The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.
(9) All ye beasts of the field, come to devour, yea, all ye beasts in the forest.

The “greedy dogs” can never have enough. They are shepherds that can not understand and they all look to their own way……every one for his own gain from his quarter.

(10) His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber.
(11) Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter.

The dogs come to lick the sores....they speak flattering words.

(12) Come ye, say they, I will fetch wine, and we will fill ourselves with strong drink; and to morrow shall be as this day, and much more abundant.

But God helps …..“Lazarus” dies off and is carried by the angels into Abraham’s bosom. The “angels” are the messengers….the TRUE SAYINGS OF GOD…. that we are to hear and BELIEVE in.

Luke 16:19-31 KJV
(19) There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:
(20) And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,
(21) And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.
(22) And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

This is NOT about a physical death….but is one that involves parting company with those who had ruled over us….those who call themselves “brothers” but are covetous and lead many astray. Merciful men are taken away….yet none of those that are left behind consider that they are taken away from the evil. We are to lose our lives to save them. We are to come out from among them and be healed….be saved. The wicked shall not understand this as they will think it strange that we will no longer run with them. We are to come out from among them so as not to share in their sins and plagues.....the evil to come.

Isaiah 57:1-5 KJV
(1) The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.

They shall enter into His peace. But not so for those who will behave badly. The wicked will not enter into peace.

(2) He shall enter into peace: they shall rest in their beds, each one walking in his uprightness.
(3) But draw near hither, ye sons of the sorceress, the seed of the adulterer and the whore.

The rich man will open his wide mouth and speak out in evil against those who will leave. There will be a great, fixed “gulf”…..the open mouth…. between us and them. They will “draw out the tongue”. Their own tongue shall bring them torment as many shall leave their congregations. We shall leave their company and they will not like it and will speak all kinds of evil....killing us with their false accusations.

(4) Against whom do ye sport yourselves? against whom make ye a wide mouth, and draw out the tongue? are ye not children of transgression, a seed of falsehood,
(5) Enflaming yourselves with idols under every green tree, slaying the children in the valleys under the clifts of the rocks?

When the rich men of the churches shall cry, their riches shall NOT deliver them and the riches shall disappear because people will be receiving the Word of Truth and leaving their congregations. Their “companies”….their gathered riches…shall not deliver them but instead the wind shall carry them away.

Isaiah 57:12-14 KJV
(12) I will declare thy righteousness, and thy works; for they shall not profit thee.
(13) When thou criest, let thy companies deliver thee; but the wind shall carry them all away; vanity shall take them: but he that putteth his trust in me shall possess the land, and shall inherit my holy mountain;
(14) And shall say, Cast ye up, cast ye up, prepare the way, take up the stumblingblock out of the way of my people.

The “miseries” shall come upon the rich men of the churches. Their riches shall “rust down”….that is, start disappearing as people leave their churches with their wallets. This will torment them…it will eat them up. Their shall no longer be any cover for their sin as the secrets of their hearts shall be exposed.

James 5:1-6 KJV
(1) Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.
(2) Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten.

(3) Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.

God shall help us....

(4) Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth.

We are called out just like Abram was. We are to get ourselves out of our denominations ….from our “kindred” and from our “father’s” house.

Genesis 12:1-4 KJV
(1) Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

We have a promise…..the promises of Abraham to inherit….if we have FAITH in what we hear and DEPART out from among them. We are to enter into His peace as we wait. We shall inherit the earth….in us ALL families of the earth shall be blessed.

(2) And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

(3) And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
(4) So Abram departed, as the LORD had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran.

We are called to GO OUT as Abram was. We are to receive the promises of Abraham as we are to go out in FAITH. WE….the believers…. shall all be built together as a city in due time….upon the words of the prophets and apostles in which Christ is the cornerstone that holds it all together. This city has foundations. We are to look forward to this but in the meantime we are to have patience and wait for God to build it …for He will build and make it. God will comfort us. He will send the Comforter.

Hebrews 11:8-10 KJV
(8) By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.
(9) By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:
(10) For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

We are to have faith and patience. We are to be the heirs of promise.

Hebrews 6:11-20 KJV
(11) And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end:
(12) That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.
(13) For when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself,
(14) Saying, Surely blessing I will bless thee, and multiplying I will multiply th
ee.

We are to patiently endure so that we may obtain the promise. Those we leave shall persecute us for leaving

(15) And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise.
(16) For men verily swear by the greater: and an oath for confirmation is to them an end of all strife.
(17) Wherein God, willing more abundantly to shew unto the heirs of promise the immutability of his counsel, confirmed it by an oath:

We who will have FLED FOR REFUGE are to lay hold upon the HOPE set before us (in the bosom of Abraham) are to have a STRONG CONSOLATION. Lazarus was carried by the “angels” into the bosom of Abraham.

(18) That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:
(19) Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil;
(20) Whither the forerunner is for us entered, even Jesus, made an high priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

We are to flee for refuge…for comfort….laying hold upon the HOPE set before us. The thief only came to get rich. He came only to steal and to kill and to destroy. But Jesus is the Door. We are to enter in through the open Door who speaks by believing in Him. If any man shall “enter in” by believing, he shall be saved and shall go in and come out from among the thieves and find “pasture”….that is, PEACE….rest…comfort.

John 10:7-11 KJV
(7) Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
(8) All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.
(9) I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
(10) The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
(11) I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

We are to come out from among them….which will torment the rich and their tongues shall become a fire that will speak all kinds of evil towards us. There is no peace for the wicked. The wicked will NOT understand….being in “hell”….that is, Hades…the UNSEEN. They will not understand as they will open their mouths wide to speak evil. But we are to enter into His rest and wait for the “city” to be built.

Luke 16:23-26 KJV
(23) And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
(24) And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
(25) But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.
(26) And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

We have to have PATIENCE as they will be tormented in the departing of many and tormented in their evil speakings. We are to keep the commandments of God and the FAITH of Jesus. Blessed are the “dead”….LAZARUS….which “die” in the Lord from henceforth. They may REST from their labors that were done under the rich. We are to come out from among them so as not to share in their sins and plagues.

Revelation 14:9-13 KJV
(9) And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
(10) The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
(11) And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
(12) Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
(13) And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

Let us hear His words and Honor Him. Let us take the cup of salvation and confess His Name….His authority over us. Let us keep His commandments and have love.

He loosens our bonds and sets us free from those who have taken us into their bondage. Precious in the sight of Jehovah is the “death” of His saints.

Psalms 116:1-19 KJV
(1) I love the LORD, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications.
(2) Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live.
(3) The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow.
(4) Then called I upon the name of the LORD; O LORD, I beseech thee, deliver my soul.

By God’s grace are we delivered from those who have taken us into their bondage. He “HELPS” us…..the meaning of “Lazarus”.

(5) Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful.
(6) The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.
(7) Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the LORD hath dealt bountifully with thee.
(8) For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling.
(9) I will walk before the LORD in the land of the living.
(10) I believed, therefore have I spoken: I was greatly afflicted:
(11) I said in my haste, All men are liars.
(12) What shall I render unto the LORD for all his benefits toward me?

(13) I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD.

We are to depart out from among them. Precious in the sight of Jehovah is the “death” of His saints. We are to offer the sacrifice of thanksgiving and call upon His name and praise Him in front of all.

(14) I will pay my vows unto the LORD now in the presence of all his people.
(15) Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.
(16) O LORD, truly I am thy servant; I am thy servant, and the son of thine handmaid: thou hast loosed my bonds.
(17) I will offer to thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of the LORD.
(18) I will pay my vows unto the LORD now in the presence of all his people,
(19) In the courts of the LORD'S house, in the midst of thee, O Jerusalem. Praise ye the LORD..

As people will hear the Word of Truth and DEPART OUT from among them, the rich shall mourn and weep and be in torment as they see their riches disappearing. We, their income stream, shall leave and this will bring them much grief. The flattering tongue shall disappear and will be replaced with torment and evil. No longer will their flattering tongues deceive people and make them rich. The riches shall rust down and disappear.

Revelation 18:14-20 KJV
(14) And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.
(15) The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,
(16) And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!
(17) For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,
(18) And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!
(19) And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.
(20) Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.

2Pe 2:10 ¶ But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.

This is the "free-will" legalist...

Ga 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

2Pe 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

This is those who have turned from the "righteousness" of faith, back to self-righteousness, by the law!

Ro 10:3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.
4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth

The dogs that return to the vomit and the pig to its mud are those who return to the law..."the strength of sin"

Last edited:
Back