Amber Alert

Amber Alert.

Staff Sergeant Rick Williams
Wichita Falls Police Dept.
1007 N. Elm St .
Wichita Falls , Texas 76310
(940) 696-3671
Fax (940) 691-6346

Please look at the picture, read what his mother says (below), then forward this message on. - Sometimes Internet Reports have produced remarkable results.

My 15 year old boy, Evan Trembley, is missing. He has been missing for now two weeks.

Maybe if everyone passes this on, someone will see this child. That is how the girl from Stevens Point was found by circulation of her picture on TV. The Internet circulates even overseas,
South America , and Canada etc.

Please pass this to everyone in your address book. With GOD on his side he will be found.

"I am asking you all, begging you to please forward this email on to anyone and everyone you know, PLEASE.

It is still not too late. Please help us. If anyone knows anything, please contact me at:
HelpfindEvanTrembley@yahoocom

I am including a picture of him.

All prayers are appreciated! ! "It only takes 2 seconds to forward this.

If it was your child, you would want all the help you could get!!
THANK YOU

Thanks.....I bookmarked that site to check from now on. What a shame that people do this when there really are children missing.
That is not something to joke about!!

It is pathetic that teens create these fake hoaxes. It's like the story of the boy who cried wolf, and the moral was that when the real wolf came, no one believed him.

Here is a legit site of missing children if anyone wants to keep an eye out an real Amber Alerts and help find missing children:

The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children

http://www.missingkids.com/

BookWorm, the odd thing is, I have Amber Alert on my blog but thought this was real since my Aunt sent it to me.

Violet, It's okay, when you posted it the other day I was thinking it was real also. :p

A long time ago when I first joined the internet I received the most horrible e-mail. It was the photos of a toddler and infant who was supposedly dying and her parents didn't have the money needed for her medical care or surgery so that she could live. I had learned long ago not to just give out money to people (plus I had none to give) so, luckily I did not get suckered into giving any money away-- but still I felt so horrible for this poor little adorable child. Then a few months later I got another e-mail almost identical in text, but with a different child and name. :rolleyes: By the second I realized that these were just scams and there was no poor child who was dying. (Well, there are plenty of poor children who are dying, but not the ones from these e-mails!)

Back