American 'christians' It Is Time To Test Yourselves...

Yes I to pray for their eyes to be opened, for when 666 time does come many will not recognize who or what he is, and will receive his mark out of fear and intimidating pear pressure, while others that do realize who he is will have their faith so shattered they will succumb to being rendered defenseless against him. Elohim gives no frivolous prophesy, but only that which is important to His elect's well being.

Christians will never have to worry about that. In the eschatological passages, the elect is Israel.

I agree no one can make it into Heaven by their own works, Rom 3:23 "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God," Thus that first little white lie we told condemned us to hell, and left us with no way we could undue what we had done. Heb 9:22 "And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission." Thus we could not murder ourselves to atone for our sin, for that would only add one more sin to our problems. So keeping the moral ten commandment law has nothing to do with our redemption, but everything to do with our repentance, sanctification, and maintaining our salvation. Now if Yeshua eliminated the law and its keeping, then why did He command us to repent, if there is nothing to repent of?
“For itis impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit, and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame. For the earth which drinks in the rain that often comes upon it, and bears herbs useful for those by whom it is cultivated, receives blessing from God; but if it bears thorns and briers, it is rejected and near to being cursed, whose end is to be burned.” (Heb 6:4-8).

For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries.” (Heb 10:26-27).

“For if, after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in them and overcome, the latter end is worse for them than the beginning. For it would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered to them. But it has happened to them according to the true proverb: "A DOG RETURNS TO HIS OWN VOMIT," and, "a sow, having washed, to her wallowing in the mire." (2Pe 2:20-22). So much for the man made doctrine of "once saved, always saved." Or maybe Yeshua Apostles lied to us??? Shabbat shalom!
The "willful" sin in Heb 10, is the return to the law..."the strength of sin" The "sin" of unbelief...for the law is not of faith and whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

Here is willful sin...Ro 7:5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law

Ga 5:4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace

Here is those who reject the "Spirit of Grace"

2Pe 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

These are those who reject the righteousness of God by faith and return to the law, like a dog to its vomit and to wallow in their sin..for the law is the strength of sin!

Ro 10:3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.
4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

Hey folks the false teachers that have been using these scriptures to promote legalism, are in big trouble with the Lord! Here is the truth about these scriptures, from a real biblical teacher, ordained and taught by God!

So now that you have lost this discussion of the scriptures ...you desire to condemn me as "unsaved"...

Jas 4:11 ¶ Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.
12 There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?
I did not say that you were unsaved...Where did I say that? You misquoted me. I said that you are not saved until you are born again. I did not say anything about YOU being saved or unsaved in that post! give me a break Mitspa why twist my words?

TC

I did not say that you were unsaved...Where did I say that? You misquoted me. I said that you are not saved until you are born again. I did not say anything about YOU being saved or unsaved in that post! give me a break Mitspa why twist my words?

TC
I think I been around long enough to know what you intended..but ok..Im sorry if I failed to understand your intention?...Are you "born-again"?

I think I been around long enough to know what you intended..but ok..Im sorry if I failed to understand your intention?...Are you "born-again"?
My 'intention' when I write on this forum is actually to bring a message not just to those who I am communicating with, but more so to those who may be reading but not participating. That message was in no way directed at you. It was a general statement. And I will say it again- A person is not saved unless they are born again. And yes I am...How do I know? Because I look at scripture and test my life against it to see if I am truly 'in the faith'. Do I find shortcomings in my life when I compare it to scripture? yes! EVERYWHERE...But the Bible is still very clear on what a person who is born again( the spiritual grace of God in them) will live like. It is not by my power- but by His power that I live how I do . It is not my 'righteousness' but Him who lives in me...

Colossians 3:16-

Let the word of Christ dwell in you...singing with grace in your heart :)
Take care,
TC

Last edited:
My 'intention' when I write on this forum is actually to bring a message not just to those who I am communicating with, but more so to those who may be reading but not participating. That message was in no way directed at you. It was a general statement. And I will say it again- A person is not saved unless they are born again. And yes I am...How do I know? Because I look at scripture and test my life against it to see if I am truly 'in the faith'. Do I find shortcomings in my life when I compare it to scripture? yes! EVERYWHERE...But the Bible is still very clear on what a person who is born again( the spiritual grace of God in them) will live like. It is not by my power- but by His power that I live how I do . It is not my 'righteousness' but Him who lives in me...

Colossians 3:16-

Let the word of Christ dwell in you...singing with grace in your heart :)
Take care,
TC
I agree in true Grace that empowers unto godliness...not mans religion.. Not an outward appearance but a sincere heart of faith working by love...Now one cannot walk in "grace" and be under the law..the law is not of faith and produces sinful desires and lust in the flesh..which I believe is where our conversation was directed yesterday?

Back