American 'christians' It Is Time To Test Yourselves...

I agree- 'believing with the heart' actually means that the word of God dwells in your heart through the Holy Spirit. That process happens through obedience. 'He is the author of salvation' to those who obey Him'.... Obeying the truth through the Spirit-
People are completely deceived by the 'unmerited favor' doctrine...

TC
Ro 10:3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.
4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

What is the example given? Rahab

Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?

I think most can bring this level of works.

and here is what the Lord said to "do"..Lu 6:37 ¶ Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

Rahab was not under the 'covenant of grace'- She did not have the gospel of Jesus Christ taught to her yet. Her faith showed by her works and she will surely know salvation. But our covenant is not by our works- it is by His Spirit -'the promise of the Spirit through faith'

TC

Ro 10:3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.
4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.
Christ is the righteousness of God- put into our hearts- Jesus Christ in out hearts by faith( faith is trust and obedience)...
TC

Rahab was not under the 'covenant of grace'- She did not have the gospel of Jesus Christ taught to her yet. Her faith showed by her works and she will surely know salvation. But our covenant is not by our works- it is by His Spirit -'the promise of the Spirit through faith'

TC
That is the EXAMPLE of a faith that "works" given by God!

You said it- indoctrinated...I doubt that any of those who I am discussing this with will hear, my hope is that someone who happens to be reading this will see the truth and go back to scripture.

God Bless,

TC
Yes I to pray for their eyes to be opened, for when 666 time does come many will not recognize who or what he is, and will receive his mark out of fear and intimidating pear pressure, while others that do realize who he is will have their faith so shattered they will succumb to being rendered defenseless against him. Elohim gives no frivolous prophesy, but only that which is important to His elect's well being.

The obedience of faith to the Spirit, not to the "letter" and the law is not of faith!

Whatsoever is not of faith is sin.
Mitzpa- How do you obey? Obeying the truth through the Spirit

When you are truly born again- you are able to keep Jesus words because the Holy Spirit gives you the power to....

1Pe 1:22 Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:

Those who say they are born again but do not keep the teachings of Jesus are liars:

1Jn 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Rahab did not do what she did by the power of the Holy Spirit...Was rehab born again? Where does it say she was..Rahab did hers by works- We do ours by the power of God( grace)

TC

Last edited:
What is the example given? Rahab

Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?

I think most can bring this level of works.

and here is what the Lord said to "do"..Lu 6:37 ¶ Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:
What about what Yeshua said:

I quoted His words...condemn not and judge not...and why do you call Him Lord and not "do" what He commands?
Exactly- those who call Him lord do not keep His commandment because He has not given them power to. They are not really born again. You cannot call Him Lord when you are unable to keep His sayings.

1 Jn 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

TC

Mitzpa- How do you obey? Obeying the truth through the Spirit

When you are truly born again- you are able to keep Jesus words because the Holy Spirit gives you the power to....

1Pe 1:22 Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:

Those who say they are born again but do not keep the teachings of Jesus are liars:

1Jn 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Rahab did not do what she did by the power of the Holy Spirit...Was rehab born again? Where does it say she was..Rahab did hers by works- We do ours by the power of God( grace)

TC
And what are those "Commandments" Not the law of Moses!...

1Jo 3:23 ¶ And this is his commandment,(1) That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, (2)and love one another, as he gave us commandment.
24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

Ro 7:6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 ¶ What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

2Co 3:7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
8 How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?
9 For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.
10 For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth.
11 For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.

And what are those "Commandments" Not the law of Moses!...

1Jo 3:23 ¶ And this is his commandment,(1) That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, (2)and love one another, as he gave us commandment.
24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

Never said it was the law of Moses...The word(Jesus) said do not walk according to the flesh because by the flesh is the law..

What is the flesh?
Rom 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Gal 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Gal 5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Gal 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
Gal 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Gal 5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Do you still do the things of the flesh? If so you are not under the power of grace friend. Grace is to be given the power of the Holy Spirit...

TC

Never said it was the law of Moses...Jesus said do not walk according to the flesh because by the flesh is the law..What is the flesh?
Rom 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Gal 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Gal 5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Gal 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
Gal 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Gal 5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

TC
Yes those under law are in the "flesh"

Ga 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

Yes those under law are in the "flesh"

Ga 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?
No- those in the flesh are under the law- big difference!

Rom 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

Those who still walk in the flesh are not born again. they still do the flesh minded things. When you are born again, you wont do those things anymore...

TC

No- those in the flesh are under the law- big difference!

Rom 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

TC
Yes that's those who are under the law! They are in the flesh and mind the flesh to attempt to justify themselves in the "flesh" by the written code of the law...

Ro 7:5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law,

Yes that's those who under the law! They are in the flesh and mind the flesh to attempt to justify themselves in the "flesh" by the written code of the law...

No chief- committing adultery, or fornication, is not trying to justify yourself- it is an act of the flesh!!

You have a wrong understanding of the flesh vs Spirit. The Spirit is given to us so that we will no longer do the things of the flesh. We are empowered by God to walk different. Those who still do the acts of the flesh have not been born again, so they don't have the power of God to stop doing them!

TC

No chief- committing adultery, or fornication, is not trying to justify yourself- it is an act of the flesh!!

You have a wrong understanding of the flesh vs Spirit. The Spirit is given to us so that we will no longer do the things of the flesh. We are empowered by God to walk different. Those who still do the acts of the flesh have not been born again and don't have the power to stop doing them!

TC
No I have shown clearly that those under law are in the "flesh" and I say if you would come out of the law and walk in the Spirit, you be set free from these things...."walk in the Spirit and you will not fulfill the lust of the flesh"

Back