American 'christians' It Is Time To Test Yourselves...

Sorry, but the Daniel Prophecy is already fulfilled by Jesus- He made the covenant with many and caused the sacrificing to cease with His death.Sir- you are so deceived by false prophets..Please listen to me.

TC

You had better read all those scriptures, which tell of how God will deal with Israel (where the sacrificial system will revive),which is what God will be doing during the Tribulation. He never works with one dispensation while another is going on. The Church has to be absent.

I am so sick and tired of the demonizing that goes on by those who deny the pre-Tribulational Rapture of the Church. Pointing long bony condemning fingers is the mark of people who have definitely succumbed to error. Get over yourself. These matters are not salvational.

Go find another hobby. Telling people they are deceived and in the same breath we must listen to you is a CLASSIC!

As to the rest of them I will go through them with you one at a time and show you how they are not a seven year tribulation...

I've heard it all before, so please don't bother.

You had better read all those scriptures, which tell of how God will deal with Israel, which is what God will be doing during the Tribulation. He never works with one dispensation while another is going on. The Church has to be absent.
You have bought into a teaching that has been thoroughly debunked again- not one of those scriptures says a 7 year tribulation! You cannot just make stuff up to create a theory out of thin air!

TC

No, there will be a catching away of the saints, the Church, by our Bridegroom, before the Tribulation comes upon the world.

The word of God teaches this and also teaches that we, the Bride, will come with Him and we will reign with Him for those thousand years. We will definitely be in both places: heaven for the wedding, and for the Bema seat judgment of Christ, and then once rewarded with our Kingdom callings, we will come back with Him to exercise those roles.

You have a set view that cannot be corrected. Sad.
Again- you cannot be in both places at the same time- You cannot be coming back on the clouds with Jesus and waiting for His return to be caught up in the clouds too..Sorry you cannot be in both places at the same time!!

TC

You have bought into a teaching that has been thoroughly debunked again- not one of those scriptures says a 7 year tribulation! You cannot just make stuff up to create a theory out of thin air!

TC

You cannot debunk what God has set in motion. Seems to me that you have proven that you can just make stuff up out of thin air.

Again- you cannot be in both places at the same time- You cannot be coming back on the clouds with Jesus and waiting for His return to be caught up in the clouds too..Sorry you cannot be in both places at the same time!!

TC

Proven again that your understanding is rather puerile. We will not be in two places at once.

You cannot debunk what God has set in motion. Seems to me that you have proven that you can just make stuff up out of thin air.
Show me one scripture that says 7 years- just one...You cant. And explain how you are coming back in the clouds with Him, and also waiting for Him to come on the clouds so you can be caught up..Again you cannot do it!

TC

Show me one scripture that says 7 years- just one...You cant. And explain how you are coming back in the clouds with Him, and also waiting for Him to come on the clouds so you can be caught up..Again you cannot do it!

TC

Yeah I can, and have done so many, many times, but I am just not willing with you. I prefer teachable people.

Yeah I can, and have done so many, many times, but I am just not willing with you. I prefer teachable people.
You cant- if you could you would. There is not one scripture in all the Bible that says 7 years..not one. If there was you would have haply pointed it out to me to shut me up...
TC

You cant- if you could you would. There is not one scripture in all the Bible that says 7 years..not one. If there was you would have haply pointed it out to me to shut me up...
TC

I can, but I will not. Yes, there is scripture that speaks of seven years. Check out Daniel 9.

Ro 10:6 But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above
7 Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

10 "For with the heart 'man believeth unto righteousness;' and with the mouth confession (1Jn 1:9-10) is made unto salvation."

The believing here is much more than just acknowledging that Yeshua lived and died to redeem us from our sins; rather it implies that the believer acknowledging Yeshua as truly Yah anointed redeemer, will repent and do the things He said we need to do.
Luk 6:46 "But why do you call Me 'Lord, Lord,' and not do the things which I say?" Jas 1:22 "But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves." Jas 2:20 "But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?" Shalom!

Last edited:
10 "For with the heart 'man believeth unto righteousness;' and with the mouth confession (1Jn 1:9-10) is made unto salvation."

The believing here is much more than just acknowledging that Yeshua lived and died to redeem us from our sins; rather it implies that the believer acknowledging Yeshua as truly Yah anointed redeemer, will repent and do the things He said we need to do.
Luk 6:46 "But why do you call Me 'Lord, Lord,' and not do the things which I say?" Jas 1:22 "But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves." Jas 2:20 "But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?" Shalom!

I agree- 'believing with the heart' actually means that the word of God dwells in your heart through the Holy Spirit. That process happens through obedience. 'He is the author of salvation' to those who obey Him'.... Obeying the truth through the Spirit-
People are completely deceived by the 'unmerited favor' doctrine...

TC

It also says nothing about a 'tribulatio

No I don't- it says nothing of a seven year tribulation in that 70 week prophecy!
TC
TC There are some that have become so indoctrinated in "Pre-Trib" that no one can open their eyes, Yeshua Ha'Mashiach spoke of these in: Mat 9:17. The Pre-Trib heretic preachers convince their listeners by combining the Beast 666 tribulation against Yeshua Church, with Yah wrath poured out upon the wicked; and then quote Shaul's scripture: (1Th 5:9-10). The scriptures are clear, "the Day of the Lord" is [One] day, not two or three. However there is evidence that "the Day of the Lord" may well be much longer than our standard 24 hour day. Ha'Shen Yeshua Ha'Mashiach shalom. Omein!

TC There are some that have become so indoctrinated in "Pre-Trib" that no one can open their eyes, Yeshua Ha'Mashiach spoke of these in: Mat 9:17. The Pre-Trib heretic preachers convince their listeners by combining the Beast 666 tribulation against Yeshua Church, with Yah wrath poured out upon the wicked; and then quote Shaul's scripture: (1Th 5:9-10). The scriptures are clear, "the Day of the Lord" is [One] day, not two or three. However there is evidence that "the Day of the Lord" may well be much longer than our standard 24 hour day. Ha'Shen Yeshua Ha'Mashiach shalom. Omein!
You said it- indoctrinated...I doubt that any of those who I am discussing this with will hear, my hope is that someone who happens to be reading this will see the truth and go back to scripture.

God Bless,

TC

What is the example given? Rahab

Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?

I think most can bring this level of works.

and here is what the Lord said to "do"..Lu 6:37 ¶ Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

Back