American 'christians' It Is Time To Test Yourselves...

This should be titled "those we are embarrassed that they call themselves Christians" if you don't like America then leave move to Iran. God is even kind to the stupid.

WOW...those do not sound like the words of a Holy Spirit led person...My guess is that you never even read the PDF. But nonetheless, 'pride goeth before destruction' and a haughty spirit before a fall. 'God giveth grace to the humble' and 'woe unto you who are rich'...How does the richest and proudest nation on the planet have grace? I assume that you called me stupid. What does Jesus say about calling someone 'raca'? For someone so 'knowledgeable' about scripture, it doesn't seem to have moved your heart into sound speech that cannot be condemned. I will pray for you and no worries on calling me stupid- I forgive you...

TC

Mitspa...Did you read the PDF? If not, how can you say it is 'religious nonsense...

TC
Well only have to read enough error to see that one who is writing is in error. The old religious snake is pretty apparent to those who have been made aware of satans devices and "methods"...

Last edited:
WOW...those do not sound like the words of a Holy Spirit led person...My guess is that you never even read the PDF. But nonetheless, 'pride goeth before destruction' and a haughty spirit before a fall. 'God giveth grace to the humble' and 'woe unto you who are rich'...How does the richest and proudest nation on the planet have grace? I assume that you called me stupid. What does Jesus say about calling someone 'raca'? For someone so 'knowledgeable' about scripture, it doesn't seem to have moved your heart into sound speech that cannot be condemned. I will pray for you and no worries on calling me stupid- I forgive you...

TC

As I stated, we are to pray for the nation we are under as scripture says doing so, things go well for us.

You don't want to go scripture to scripture with me, and we are not suppose to be broke either.

Like him or not, Obamah is suppose to be in office, and God help us if something were to happen to him. Your confused, and ought to go back to your Muslim country or where ever your from and tell them about their doom for serving Allah. America is just fine, and strong.

Also if Mitpsa said your wrong, and At times we don't even agree................. then trust me, you way out there.

Thanks for reading it...You sound too smart for a guy like me to even communicate with. But I will attempt to ask you one question... Where in scripture does it tell us to use 'Hermeneutics' to learn God's word? Last time I checked, only the Holy Spirit could reveal truth to us. Perhaps you should throw out your 'hermeneutics' and humble yourself to God.
TC

Is it possible that the Spirit reveals scriptural hermeneutics?

Is it possible that "truth" often times will be clear and precise dogma given axiomatically from scripture in the confines of faith; yet can it also be possible that scripture given to us in degrees of complexity will require diligence, prayer and interpretation in order to resolve to truth which simply is hermeneutics?

Shall all churches, Christians and students of the word use scriptural hermeneutics of some kind.

Shall prayer and study culminate to knowledge, shall knowledge open the door for increasing understanding as the Spirit reveals, which is promised to us by Christ.

2 Timothy 2:15
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

I thought grace was unmerited favor?

Not really when it comes to being blessed as a believer. God said I will honor whom honors me. There is the power that works in us that determins the power of our asking (eph 3:20)

Part of that is connected to God's. Favor in our life. Faithful in little, more given.

God favored Abraham and would have saved most every one out of sodom had Abraham asked.

Strong believers are praying for America also with far more faith than this confused and faithless op. Lack of faith irrates me, and speaking ill of my country irrates me.

So, what exactly is grace? Cause op is saying it isn't.

Grace is the power and influence of the Holy Spirit-through the word of God
Is grace unmerited?

God giveth grace to the humble but resists the proud- you must humble yourself...

You must submit yourself to the will of God -not to your own will. Does that sound unmerited?

Jesus said unless you repent you will perish- does that sound 'unmerited'

He became the author of salvation to those who 'obey' him...Does that sound unmerited?

Yes grace was offered freely through Jesus Christ while we are yet evil. But God gives 'grace' through faith. Faith is trust and obedience to Jesus Christ! You cannot confess to know Him and disobey Him at the same time...

Tit 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Luk 6:46 And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?

1Jn 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar,and the truth is not in him.

2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

2Th 1:8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

Does that sound like 'unmerited favor' to you?

If you will read the PDF, it explains what grace is and how God manifests His 'spiritual' grace to us.

TC

Last edited:
Grace is the power and influence of the Holy Spirit-through the word of God
Is grace unmerited?

God giveth grace to the humble but resists the proud- you must humble yourself...

You must submit yourself to the will of God -not to your own will. Does that sound unmerited?

Jesus said unless you repent you will perish- does that sound 'unmerited'

He became the author of salvation to those who 'obey' him...Does that sound unmerited?

Yes grace was offered freely through Jesus Christ while we are yet evil. But God gives 'grace' through faith. Faith is trust and obedience to Jesus Christ!

If you will read the PDF, it explains what grace is and how God manifests this spiritual grace to us.

TC

Doesn't unmerited mean undeserved? And aren't we undeserving of it because of our corrupt nature that led to the fall? And isn't it because we are undeserving of it (grace) that in God's love it is given when we submit ourselves to Him and are born again?

As I stated, we are to pray for the nation we are under as scripture says doing so, things go well for us.

You don't want to go scripture to scripture with me, and we are not suppose to be broke either.

Like him or not, Obamah is suppose to be in office, and God help us if something were to happen to him. Your confused, and ought to go back to your Muslim country or where ever your from and tell them about their doom for serving Allah. America is just fine, and strong.

Also if Mitpsa said your wrong, and At times we don't even agree................. then trust me, you way out there.

So I am supposed to believe that because Mitspa said I am wrong( having not read the PDF) and you concur with him(also not having read the PDF), then I must surely be wrong...sorry, but that is comparing yourself to others rather than to scripture which isn't wise... You are right on one thing though, I do not want to go 'scripture to scripture' with you - that will just lead to ungodliness and vex the Holy Spirit.

The fact is, the pride of America is a sign of its spiritual condition. over 70 % of the people claim to be 'Christian'..if there is that much 'light' in the country, why is it quickly turning into a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah?

Again, it is obvious that you did not read the PDF- so don't come here telling me I am wrong until you go look at the facts that I presented. Even then, if you don't agree with them, that is between you and Him.

TC

So I am supposed to believe that because Mitspa said I am wrong( having not read the PDF) and you concur with him(also not having read the PDF), then I must surely be wrong...sorry, but that is comparing yourself to others rather than to scripture which isn't wise... You are right on one thing though, I do not want to go 'scripture to scripture' with you - that will just lead to ungodliness and vex the Holy Spirit.

The fact is, the pride of America is a sign of its spiritual condition. over 70 % of the people claim to be 'Christian'..if there is that much 'light' in the country, why is it quickly turning into a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah?

Again, it is obvious that you did not read the PDF- so don't come here telling me I am wrong until you go look at the facts that I presented. Even then, if you don't agree with them, that is between you and Him.

TC
Sure maybe 70% say they are Christian, so that means maybe about 40% are actually Christian. The reason it's turning into sodom and gomorrah is because of all the people who aren't Christian, and the satanic media.

But even when I was not a Christian I hated the media. We just need to pray for America as a nation. I am almost sure it isn't babylon because we are not beheading Christians like the Muslims are doing.

Doesn't unmerited mean undeserved? And aren't we undeserving of it because of our corrupt nature that led to the fall? And isn't it because we are undeserving of it (grace) that in God's love it is given when we submit ourselves to Him and are born again?

Yes 'unmerited' does mean undeserved-in the English language.... But we are talking about the biblical description of grace, not what someone decided to use as a description of it. Grace is the power of God unto salvation to those who believe. We cannot use man's terms to describe grace. We must use God's description of grace if we hope to explain what it is and give people an answer for the hope that 'lies within us'.

Ask 50 people what grace is and they will all tell you 'unmerited favor'. Then ask them what 'unmerited favor' is...You will likely get at least 10 different answers... Go try it- ask people at your church what grace is and when they say 'unmerited favor' then ask them to explain 'unmerited favor' to you. The answers don't line up with what Jesus told us we must do to be saved. My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge is not a saying, it is a warning!

TC

TC

You best change churches then and get out of your fish bowl and out of that 70%.......... It just takes one man faithful to God to change anything........ 2 puts 10,00 to flight........ 3 or more Jesus is in the midst and it will be done.

Flee Sodom while you can, open your eyes.

Sure maybe 70% say they are Christian, so that means maybe about 40% are actually Christian. The reason it's turning into sodom and gomorrah is because of all the people who aren't Christian, and the satanic media.

But even when I was not a Christian I hated the media. We just need to pray for America as a nation. I am almost sure it isn't babylon because we are not beheading Christians like the Muslims are doing.

How about you go read the PDF and then come back and lets chat..

TC

You best change churches then and get out of your fish bowl and out of that 70%.......... It just takes one man faithful to God to change anything........ 2 puts 10,00 to flight........ 3 or more Jesus is in the midst and it will be done.

Flee Sodom while you can, open your eyes.

Again, go read the PDF and then lets chat...

TC

Yes 'unmerited' does mean undeserved-in the English language.... But we are talking about the biblical description of grace, not what someone decided to use as a description of it. Grace is the power of God unto salvation to those who believe. We cannot use man's terms to describe grace. We must use God's description of grace if we hope to explain what it is and give people an answer for the hope that 'lies within us'.

Ask 50 people what grace is and they will all tell you 'unmerited favor'. Then ask them what 'unmerited favor' is...You will likely get at least 10 different answers... Go try it- ask people at your church what grace is and when they say 'unmerited favor' then ask them to explain 'unmerited favor' to you. The answers don't line up with what Jesus told us we must do to be saved. My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge is not a saying, it is a warning!

TC

This seems to be something made up to stir confusion. How is it not scriptural to say that our salvation is undeserving because of the fall? Isn't the reason it's conditional based on the shear fact that it is undeserving?

Well only have to read enough error to see that one who is writing is in error. The old religious snake is pretty apparent to those who have been made aware of satans devices and "methods"...
Just noticed this post...

Obviously you did not open the PDF and read it, so I am assuming that you are meaning what I wrote in the initial post?

What part of that doesn't line up with scripture? Just because you don't agree with it doesn't make it wrong.

Just go read the PDF

TC

Just noticed this post...

Obviously you did not open the PDF and read it, so I am assuming that you are meaning what I wrote in the initial post?

What part of that doesn't line up with scripture? Just because you don't agree with it doesn't make it wrong.

Just go read the PDF

TC
Yea I could tell right away it was based upon error, from your post.

Back