American's Wife Faces Sudan Death Penalty For Marrying A Christian

*Their* is a difference between ignorant arguments, which go nowhere, and intellectual arguments which help both parties listen to each other and learn from each other. All the arguments you start have no intellect whatsoever, so I have to disagree.

*Their* = There

I agree completely. Let us start with the proof of God, intellectually speaking that is please.

*Their* = There

I agree completely. Let us start with the proof of God, intellectually speaking that is please.
Oh cool, the typical trolling technique, correcting others grammar because you think they are writing a novel on a website. Your ego is impossible, I'm already done with you.

Oh cool, the typical trolling technique, correcting others grammar because you think they are writing a novel on a website. Your ego is impossible, I'm already done with you.
Fair enough GiL, I usually let grammar or spelling slide but seeing as you decided to question my intellect I felt it was only fair to correct yours. No hard feelings.

*Their* = There

Stop writing with your God given fingers...hand....brain...emotions....eyes....sense of touch....computer, internet designed from God given intellect...then lets see what you have to say.... :p

Fair enough GiL, I usually let grammar or spelling slide but seeing as you decided to question my intellect I felt it was only fair to correct yours. No hard feelings.
You misunderstood what I said. I was not questioning your intellect, I assume you are a very smart person. I wrote what I did because I sensed that you have excessive pride in your intelligence making it impossible for you to open your heart and truly listen and learn about Christianity. So, when I said that your arguments had no intellect, I was contrasting off what I had said about intellectual arguments the sentence before i.e. to be able to listen and learn in an argument.

Back