An Earth Before Adam and Eve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charles, I am not following you and do not understand what you are saying when you say:
I however do not disapprove anybody at all. Expressed previously to which Remnant has reacted on is my very own feel, which is abit very private. I invite your feels,

You did say previously:
I can boldly tell anybody that God never did any piece of work and it was without form, and void; -and darkness was upon the face of the deep.
Yet the scripture in Genesis 1:1-2 Says;

1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
2 The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.

During the second and third days of creation, God gave form to the universe; The darkness over the surface of the deep was dispelled on the first day when God created light.

Do you believe in a literal 6 days of creation?
That means on the first day their was light. Gen. 1:3-5
Second day their was sky and water and they were seperated. Gen.1:6-8
The third day land produced vegetation Gen.1:9-11
The fourth Day The sun, moon and stars weremade to govern the day and night. Gen. 1:14-19
The fifth day Fish and Birds filled the waters and sky's Gen. 1: 20-23
The sixth day he made the animals to fill the earth and Man and women. Gen. 1:24-27

Charles

I am not trying to be rude but I am a little confused by reading your posts in this thread. :confused:

I think there is a language barrier at work, because alot of what he has written doesn't make grammatical sense, so I think its a language barrier. He probably has a good point, he just can't illustrate it fully.

Pre Adamic Race?

I think so too.

I think so too.

Hello Remnant and All,
Language Barrier? Maybe.

However, in a place where there's no form but covered with all darkness, you don't have to imagine of a day. And God did not name any day in that mess. If I dare you which day of the week was the water created? Why? Because the first day began with v.3 "And God said, Let there be light." Is this any healthy discussion? -Not the type I enjoy of course. I request you give me peace with the this belief I treasure:
"That in the Beginning (As indicated in v1) God created Heaven and Earth all well and Majestic matching his nature absolutely. Then, ................. ........... ...................................................................., : .................:
icon9.gif
.. .............................. Due to that which God Has omitted from our knowledge, the earth with Heaven too, ended up without any form, so God in verse two before the First day begins, he explanied the status quo for which He will engage to put Right His way. So comes the First Day where God says; "Let there be light: and there was light." This is not for a new believer, I suppose none of you are. I however do not intend to progress beyond here. Prov.-God hides the truth and let's the King discover it. There's sweetness in that."

I believe in the six days creation without any doubt and the seventh too, when God rested. I must also indicate that I am completely without any single place in the entire Bible where the Word of GOD contradicts.

I will defend my belief confidently always, considering:
1. Who am I disussing with? Is this anybody who can grind on such, or he will gather discomfort due to it?
2. Where are we headed with it?
3. Has everything else edifying been tackled to have this next?

I could type on more truths in the Bible, on creation, but the Spirit of God Alive in me has denied me permit. Next time I will not.

I request you to forgive me.

:israel: Charles Kamau has hit on the truth, but there is much much more.

I will not enguage this topic anyfarther, because I am new here, and I havent been able to evaluate just how knowledged most of you are in the scriptures.

This is not entended to be a condicinding remark, just that I dont know any of you as yet, and I dont wish to enguage any of you in scriptural reasoning at this time.

This is a very touchy topic with most christians.

Later

JTF

It seems like we're getting a lot of mileage out of the KJV word "Replenish." Most translations simply say "and fill the earth." Here are the different English words translated from the Hebrew in the NASB...

àìÅîÈ or àìÈîÈ, Hebrew 4390, NASB
male or mala (569d); a prim. root; to be full, to fill:— accomplished(1), aloud(1), armed(1), become full(1), been completed(1), come(1), complete(3), completed(9), completion(1), confirm(1), consecrate*(3), consecrated*(4), covered(1), dedicate(1), drenched(1), drew(1), ended(1), endowed(1), expired(1), fill(38), filled(78), filling(5), fills(1), finished(1), fulfill(6), fulfilled(10), full(37), fullness(1), fully(8), gave in full(1), given fully(1), gratified(1), live(1), massed(1), messengers(1), mount*(1), mounted(1), ordain*(4), ordained*(4), ordination*(1), overflowing*(1), overflows*(1), passed(1), presume*(1), refresh(1), required(2), satisfied(1), satisfy(2), set(1), settings(2), space(1).

As you can see the word is translated mostly as fill - 38 times; filled 78 times; and full 37 times. There is nothing remotely that inferrs a "Refilling."

The denomination that I grew up in taught this doctrine, but I don't know if it was officially or not. One layminister relative developed his own theory that this pre adamic race are now the Demons spoken of in the Bible. Others say they are the preflood persons who were lost forever. My late layminister relative also stated that homosexuality is caused when a pre-adamic spirit of a woman enters a man of today. He had other theories mostly based on information that he had "forced" out of spirits that spoke during exorcism. Basing doctrine on the report of Demons? No way. So I pretty much rejected the teachings of my relative and the pre adamic theory as I don't find a basis for it in scripture or the overall plan of God as I see it today.

Larry II

That was my point also Larry. Great minds do think alike-:p.

That was my point also Larry. Great minds do think alike-:p.

Most of us have a huge closet in our heads with a label on the door which reads "Awaiting Further Light." I bet you got a lot of stuff stored there too. Problem is - the more you learn, the more questions are generated.

Larry II

Indeed brother! The more you know the more you know you don't know!

Pre creation existance?

Indeed brother! The more you know the more you know you don't know!

God Himself created the hunger for knowledge, of an unsatiable capacity. It is fun therefore to keep discovering, esp things eternal. What one need to defend is his Supreme Faith in God.-This has failed them scientists. We need to let God be God. There are certain sensitive things we were prohibited from knowing as children. We have grown up but God would not release certain truths to us still, lest we flop entirely. It is sad but we will let God be God. It is that insight that makes me never get used. Knowledge is welcome but I will bow en worship God all my days.

-Somebody told me that we in Heaven shall be making a new discovery about God everyday, forever and ever. This is true if I was to read of it in the Bible. Tis an imagination. But what God has in place is beyond our thoughts.-

God Himself created the hunger for knowledge, of an unsatiable capacity. It is fun therefore to keep discovering, esp things eternal. What one need to defend is his Supreme Faith in God.-This has failed them scientists. We need to let God be God. There are certain sensitive things we were prohibited from knowing as children. We have grown up but God would not release certain truths to us still, lest we flop entirely. It is sad but we will let God be God. It is that insight that makes me never get used. Knowledge is welcome but I will bow en worship God all my days.

-Somebody told me that we in Heaven shall be making a new discovery about God everyday, forever and ever. This is true if I was to read of it in the Bible. Tis an imagination. But what God has in place is beyond our thoughts.-

Agreed- we are but children in understanding all but the simplest of God's creation. Modern science is but a prideful child who having only scracthed the surface considers it's own word as immuteable law. Knowledge outside of God brings only spiritual death and no eternal benefits. In truth the tree of the knowledge of good and evil was man loosing his dependence on God and living in the power and leading of his small mass of gray matter.
As far as heaven there are angels how have been in His presence for countless millenia and yet they are blown away by Him every day. The more the look the more they see and even these awesome beings are reduced to crying- Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty. Words simply fail when trying to describe our God, He is infinite and in Him dwells infinite glory, beauty and majesty. I cannot wait to get there!

Almost 1,000 years; can you imagine living that long?

Cain lived some 900 plus years...

WOAH! Almost 1,000 years! That is the span of the Kingdom Age itself!:eek: I would do anything for that kind of longevity today. Which place has the best longevity rating on earth in our modern times? I am jealous. 900 years to live makes the usual 100 years or 80 years today seem like nothing. What happened to the earth that the longevity rating went down? It is because of pollution that we stopped living longer? :confused:

What happened to the earth that the longevity rating went down? It is because of pollution that we stopped living longer? :confused:

I remember that there is a scripture somewhere were God commanded that man cannot live to about 120 years or was it 220? But, I vaguely remember it, but someone will bring it up soon.;)

I think this arguement is settled, at least for me. I'm the one who asked in the first place. I have no need of really posting or looking in this thread anymore, if a moderator would like to lock it. Having seen the Biblical evidence from our posters I now agree that there was nothing before Adam and Eve (except maybe the demonic fallen spirits who were spiritual and not a part of the physical creation). My questioning is closed.

This thread is now closed at the request of the OP. Thanks to everyone who participated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back