And Now For Something Completely Different

I enjoy watching documentaries mainly on Youtube especially about the animal kingdom. Heres one that i just finish watching today so thought i did share it with everyone here. Oh do animals go to heaven? Animals epecially in the animal kingdom are brutal savages.

Ecclesiastes 3:18-21: “As for humans, God tests them so that they may see that they are like the animals. Surely the fate of human beings is like that of the animals; the same fate awaits them both: As one dies, so dies the other. All have the same breath (literally “spirit“); humans have no advantage over animals. Everything is meaningless. All go to the same place; all come from dust, and to dust all return. Who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?”

Isaiah 11:6-9 reads, “The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together; and a little child will lead them. I hope i will get to see my dog luke and my cat fonzy one day in the kingdom. :)

anyway back on topic

The leopard and the warthog (beauty and the beast)

The animal kingdom is a cruel place without any mercy to the weak.

The lioness has just bore a cub shes too weak to stand her ground (damage leg) when hyenas show up for dinner so to protect herself she leaves the cub. Along comes a female leopard motherly instinct kicks in but not for long., at first you think she is going to take the cub with her or protect it from the hyenas but then she stalls for a moment and thinks its probably not worth it besides she would not be able to mother the cub. So she walks off into the darkness leaving the cub behind. Hyhenas get to have dinner.

Meanwhile unbeknown to the cubs fate the lioness tries one more plea for help and calls for her pride, but her roars is not heard by the pride but instead is heard by two rogue male lions a pair of powerful nomads who come at a run ther intentions is bloodthirsty. They savagely kill the lioness in a brutal attack.

Mother and cub are no more. Thats the way of the animal kingdom. :- (

Share any docs you enjoy.

Not a video about animals but i thought i did put it up anyway. Pretty cool how this man sold his soul to the devil then turned to Jesus.
He Sold His Soul to the Devil: Then God Stepped In. Heavy metal rocker Kirk Martin made a pact with the devil. But then one day a mysterious stranger pinpointed Kirk's deepest secret and Kirk began a journey to God. See how Jesus Christ changed his life.

I dont know what to make of these videos so i'll leave it up to the viewer. NDE interesting topics
ATHEIST DIED, WENT TO HELL, CAME BACK

When Mr. Reagan had a violent altercation with another man at a convenience store, his near-death experience took him straight to hell. This is his testimony
Part 1

Part 2

Back