And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever

We are to present our mortal bodies as a LIVING sacrifice…..not a dying one as preached by many who deny that Jesus IS COMING in our mortal flesh. Jesus IS RISEN. He IS ALIVE NOW and not dead and so we are to be ALIVE NOW.

Romans 12:1-2 KJV
(1) I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

Let us not be conformed to this decaying world whose pursuits do nothing to save our mortal flesh. But we are to be transformed (transfigured into His image) by the renewing of our minds so that we may PROVE to this world what it means to DO His good, acceptable and perfect will. The world and its lusts are actively passing away for NO FLESH is being saved. They are all perishing “under the sun” of God’s wrath. But he that DOES the will of God ABIDES to the age.

(2) And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Love not the world neither the things that are in the world…..for all of it is passing away NOW. This is a present thing. Everyone who is conformed to this world’s ways are decaying away to the grave in their mortal flesh as they go about their business. NO FLESH is being saved for the life of Jesus is not being made manifest in their mortal flesh giving them life NOW.

1 John 2:15-19 KJV
(15) Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
(16) For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

But he that DOES the will of God ABIDES “for ever”….unto the coming age…because he will have the life of Jesus being made manifest in his mortal flesh (having “eternal life” in the here and now).

(17) And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

Let us not listen to the many antichrists who preach we have to physically die when Jesus IS ALIVE now and so we are to have His life NOW and have it more abundantly. The antichrists are being made manifest by their dying…their flesh is actively perishing from off this earth. IF they were of us, no doubt they would have CONTINUED with us. They would still be living in the here and now and not dying in their mortal flesh.

(18) Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
(19) They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

Jesus did not pray that we should be TAKEN OUT of this world but that we should be kept from the evil of this world that is actively perishing away in its lusts.

John 17:15-18 KJV
(15) I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
(16) They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
(17) Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
(18) As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

We are to show forth the GLORY of the Father by having the life of Jesus being made manifest in our mortal flesh so that this world can see what it means to DO His will. When His life appears in our mortal flesh, we appear with Him in glory so that the world may see and glorify the Father in heaven.

John 17:1-5 KJV
(1) These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

The Son has been given power over ALL FLESH so that He should give eternal life to as many as has been given Him.

(2) As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

What is “life eternal”? To know the only true God and Jesus Christ. How do we know God? By the keeping of His commandments do we show we know Him.

(3) And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
(4) I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

We are to partake the glory of the Son by having His life made manifest in our mortal flesh. the world came alongside us and decayed us by us becoming conformed to it.

(5) And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

He redeems our life from the destruction of the flesh caused by sin. He forgives us of all our iniquities. Our youth shall be RENEWED like the eagle’s…..

Psalms 103:1-6 KJV
(1) A Psalm of David. Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
(2) Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
(3) Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
(4) Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
(5) Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.
(6) The LORD executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed

This is eternal life…to know God….and knowing God is to keep His commandments.

1 John 2:3-11 KJV
(3) And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
(4) He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
(5) But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.
(6) He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
(7) Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning.
(8) Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth.
(9) He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.
(10) He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.
(11) But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.

Let us be born from above where our ears hear the Word of Truth.

James 1:18-26 KJV
(18) Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.

When we hear His voice today, we are to be swift to hear, slow to speak and slow to wrath.

(19) Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:
(20) For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.
(21) Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.

Let us be DOERS of the Word and not hearers only. Let us hear His voice and not be contentious and reject what we hear because it does not conform to what religious-sounding men have been preaching for many years. Let us not reject our own mercy.

(22) But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

A man who is a hearer of the Word only and not a DOER is like a man beholding his natural face in a mirror. When he goes off on his way away from keeping the Word (the Saying: to have love for one another), then he immediately forgets what manner of man he was. If we sow after the flesh (envy, strife and hatred of one another), then of the mortal flesh do we reap decay. We literally disfigure our mortal face with “age”.

(23) For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:
(24) For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.

But if we look in the perfect LAW of liberty and CONTINUE therein and not be forgetful hearer but a DOER of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed. We are to be transformed into His image...inside and out.

(25) But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.
(26) If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.

What “blessing” are we to be blessed with? LIFE FOR EVERMORE! Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brothers to dwell together in unity. This is the ANOINTING that the antichrists do not want us to keep in the Jesus. they want us to forsake the assembling of ourselves in the Word of Truth....having brotherly love for each other....being compassionate for each other....getting along with each other. There is no profit for the antichrists if we all get along in Him.

Psalms 133:1-3 KJV
(1) A Song of degrees of David. Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
(2) It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;
(3) As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.

How good and how pleasant it is for us to have compassion for each other. We are to dwell with each other in UNITY…..being of ONE MIND. We are to have love for one another as brothers (the perfect LAW of liberty). For it is there the LORD has commanded the blessing: LIFE for evermore. We shall inherit the blessing of LIFE NOW for he that loves life and will want to see good days are to refrain their tongues from evil and their lips from speaking deceit…..handling the Word of God deceitfully for unjust gain.

1 Peter 3:8-11 KJV
(8) Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous:

We are to remember and DO this so that we may inherit the “blessing”….LIFE FOR EVERMORE (unto the age) in this earth…in the here and now.

(9) Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.
(10) For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:
(11) Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.

We are to hear His voice and come forth from the “graves” of religious-sounding men who have deceived and captured our hearts with their good sounding words and fair speeches and DO GOOD towards what we hear the Spirit saying unto the standing up of LIFE NOW.

John 5:22-30 KJV
(22) For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:
(23) That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

We are to pass from death unto LIFE NOW by hearing and DOING His Word….believing on Him that sent the Son. Believing is DOING His Word to have love for one another. We ALREADY know how to love.

We are to hear and DO GOOD towards the people sent by Him to preach His words of life and spirit. We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren who are SENT by Him to preach to our ears His words. He that loves not his brother abides in death.

(24) Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
(25) Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.
(26) For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;
(27) And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man

We are to hear His voice and come forth from the “graves” of men who have brought us into their church bondage. They that DO GOOD are to stand up into eternal life now.

(28) Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
(29) And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Those who speak evil of what they hear and of those who are SENT by Him to speak His words are judged. As He hears, He judges.

(30) I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

According to His mercy does He save us by the washing of REGENERATION and the renewing of the Holy Spirit and we are made heirs according to the HOPE of “eternal life”…in the here and now.

Titus 3:1-11 KJV
(1) Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work,
(2) To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.
(3) For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.
(4) But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,
(5) Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
(6) Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;

(7) That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

We are to hear what the Spirit is saying and depart from those who are living in error of the Word of Truth. NO FLESH is being saved in their company. We have a commandment to “ARISE” and go from the “graves” of religious-sounding men who have led us astray from His holy commandment and into their envy, strife and divisions. “ARISE, let us GO hence”….

John 14:30-31 KJV
(30) Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.
(31) But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.

We MUST leave their company and follow Him in His footsteps as He did “go away” unto the Father.

John 14:28 KJV
(28) Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

They, whom we leave behind, will persecute us for leaving their churches….but we are to NOT render evil for their evil and so partake of the suffering of Christ. What covenant do we have with those who will not believe in what the Spirit is saying? Why keep their agreement with the grave with those who are perishing and will not believe in what they hear? Why keep company with those who are called “brothers” but are covetous?

2 Corinthians 6:14-18 KJV
(14) Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
(15) And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
(16) And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

We are to “ARISE” and go from them. We are to come out from among them and be separate and touch not the unclean thing (covetousness) and He will receive us and will be a Father unto us.

(17) Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
(18) And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

If we love Him, we will KEEP His commandments. If we follow Him out of their company, He shall send the “Comforter” to us for we shall be persecuted by those we depart from.

John 14:15-21 KJV
(15) If ye love me, keep my commandments.
(16) And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
(17) Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
(18) I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

And because Jesus IS ALIVE NOW, we shall also LIVE now. The “I AM” was dead but LIVES NOW and so we LIVE NOW also. Because I LIVE, you shall LIVE ALSO.

(19) Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
(20) At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
(21) He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

We MUST follow Him in His footsteps. It is “expedient” that we also go away just as He did so that the Comforter will come unto us. If we DEPART and follow Him, He will send the Spirit of Truth that will show all things to us.

John 16:7 KJV
(7) Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

We are to GO FORTH unto Him without the “camp” bearing His reproach…for they will persecute us for leaving their churches of darkness. We have no continuing city in their presence but seek one to come when the Lord builds us together as one.

Hebrews 13:12-16 KJV
(12) Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate.
(13) Let us go forth therefore unto him without the camp, bearing his reproach.
(14) For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.

We are to hear His voice and depart from the “graves” of religious-sounding men and offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually.

(15) By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.
(16) But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.

By faith we are to LEAVE their “camp” just as Abraham was also CALLED TO GO OUT into a place which he should receive for an inheritance. By FAITH, Abraham heard the Call and WENT OUT not knowing where he went.

Hebrews 11:8-10 KJV
(8) By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.
(9) By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:

He also looked for a “continuing city” whose builder and maker is God. God shall build us TOGETHER into a continuing city in this earth which we shall inherit.

(10) For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

We are to GET OUT of our “country”…that is, our churches and from our “kindred”….our “brothers and sisters” in them. We are to get out of our church father’s “house” unto the “land that He shows us”. We shall inherit the earth and so we must depart from our churches into the world that we shall inherit. We have a commandment to go out.....

Genesis 12:1-5 KJV
(1) Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
(2) And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

He shall make us a great nation. We are to be built into a “continuing city” and all families of the earth shall be blessed in us.

(3) And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
(4) So Abram departed, as the LORD had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran.
(5) And Abram took Sarai his wife, and Lot his brother's son, and all their substance that they had gathered, and the souls that they had gotten in Haran; and they went forth to go into the land of Canaan; and into the land of Canaan they came.

We are to receive the promise in Christ: to be heir of this world.

Romans 4:13 KJV
(13) For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.

We are to leave them behind and follow Him out of their presence….but we shall receive 100 percent of what we leave behind. But leaving them will bring us temporary PERSECUTIONS but we are to share in His sufferings when we do and not render evil for their evil.

Mark 10:28-30 KJV
(28) Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee.
(29) And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,
(30) But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

We are to cast all of our care upon Him when they will roar about seeking whom they may devour in their persecutions of us when we leave them.

1 Peter 5:6-10 KJV
(6) Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
(7) Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
(8) Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

We are to resist them steadfast in the FAITH knowing that others that are also IN THE WORLD (as we go out into the world from them) who will be believers also shall suffer the same afflictions by “church” people that will not believe.

(9) Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

He calls us unto His “eternal glory” by Christ Jesus whose life shall be made manifest in our mortal flesh so that the Father’s glory shall be revealed for the world to see. WE shall be persecuted for a while. The Word was made flesh and they beheld the glory of the Father.

(10) But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

Why seek the Living among the “dead”…those who are preaching their covenant with death and their agreement with the grave by saying we have to die physically first when Jesus WAS DEAD but IS RISEN NOW and so our salvation IS NOW?

They preach that He “is risen” but they truly deny that He IS RISEN be preaching we die when He ALREADY DIED ONCE for all men. He tasted death already for us so that we might have LIFE NOW and have it more abundantly.

Luke 24:5-8 KJV
(5) And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead?

He is not there in their company for HE IS RISEN and not dead.

(6) He is not here, but is risen: remember how he spake unto you when he was yet in Galilee

We are His body and the “Son of man” speaks of His appearing life in our mortal flesh…and His appearing life has been delivered unto the hands of sinful men who prevent His life from appearing in our mortal bodies because of their deceitful handling of the Word of God for unjust gain.

(7) Saying, The Son of man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again.
(8) And they remembered his words,

They take the life of Jesus out of our lives with “subtilty” …that is, guile….deceit….fraudulent preaching.

Matthew 26:2-4 KJV
(2) Ye know that after two days is the feast of the passover, and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified.
(3) Then assembled together the chief priests, and the scribes, and the elders of the people, unto the palace of the high priest, who was called Caiaphas,
(4) And consulted that they might take Jesus by subtilty, and kill him.

If we forget to have brotherly love for each other (falling “asleep” to His commandment), then we fall into temptation and are led astray by the flattering lips of those who follow in the footsteps of Judas for he came with a multitude.

They come to take away the “daily” sacrifice from being kept out of our lives so that the life of Jesus is never made manifest in our mortal flesh. The Son of man is being betrayed into the hands of sinners who come with a “kiss”….the flattering lips that speak good words and fair speeches in order to deceive the hearts of the simple. NO FLESH is being saved by the multitude (the HOST given to him) who follow in the footsteps of Judas.

Luke 22:46-48 KJV
(46) And said unto them, Why sleep ye? rise and pray, lest ye enter into temptation.
(47) And while he yet spake, behold a multitude, and he that was called Judas, one of the twelve, went before them, and drew near unto Jesus to kiss him.
(48) But Jesus said unto him, Judas, betrayest thou the Son of man with a kiss?

They come out with their “swords and staves” against His life. They come as “kings” with their staves and their tongues that act as swords and divide us into their envy and strife denominations.

They come to take peace out of our lives so that we might live according to their lusts.

Luke 22:52-53 KJV
(52) Then Jesus said unto the chief priests, and captains of the temple, and the elders, which were come to him, Be ye come out, as against a thief, with swords and staves?

They come to take the DAILY sacrifice out of our lives. As long as HE IS DAILY WITH US IN THE TEMPLE, they can not touch us.

But as soon as we “fall asleep” in the “night” from the keeping of His commandment to have love for one another, then they have power to lead us astray with their great swelling words of emptiness. This is their “power of darkness”…the little horn…the little power. They will lead us completely away from the keeping of the Holy Commandment that was delivered unto us to keep so that His life should be made manifest in our mortal flesh giving us “eternal life” in the here and now. The DAILY SACRIFICE....

(53) When I was daily with you in the temple, ye stretched forth no hands against me: but this is your hour, and the power of darkness.

We are to REMEMBER to always DO His commandment. Do unto men that you would have them do to you….for this is the fulfilling of the Law and the Prophets.

Matthew 7:12-15 KJV
(12) Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

For if we fall “asleep” by forgetting to always keep His commandment, then we are easily led astray by the false prophets which come to us in sheep’s clothing. They lead us to the destruction of our mortal flesh as they turn us completely away from the keeping of the “daily” sacrifice so that the life of Jesus (the Son of man) is betrayed and never appears in our mortal flesh. They come with the flattering lips….the “kiss” of death.

(13) Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
(14) Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
(15) Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Daniel 8:9-12 KJV
(9) And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.
(10) And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them.

The “little horn”…the little hour of the power of darkness…comes to take away the “daily” sacrifice out of our lives so that the place of His sanctuary….the MORTAL BODY WHICH IS THE TEMPLE OF THE SPIRIT OF GOD…is cast down to the grave. Our MORTAL BODIES are bought with a price and we are not to keep company with them or we are cast down to the grave with them. They come to lead us away from having love for one another and into their denominations of envy and strife and hatred of one another.

(11) Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down.

The “host”…the multitude that follow in the footsteps of Judas…come to take Jesus out of our lives. They come to prevent His life from appearing in our mortal flesh because of their hidden covetousness for money. They cast down the Truth to the ground. They cast the Truth that HE IS RISEN NOW to the ground by preaching that we have to die physically (the sanctuary that gets cast down to the ground). They practice and prosper at this.

(12) And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

They cast the Truth to the ground: that the “I AM” LIVES. He WAS DEAD but behold, the “I AM” is ALIVE FOR EVERMORE. Don’t let men lead you astray by the casting of that Truth down to the ground by preaching that we have to die physically when Jesus WAS DEAD and IS ALIVE NOW.

Revelation 1:17-18 KJV
(17) And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
(18) I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Yet, they come to take the “I AM” of Jesus and cast it down to the ground. They cast the Truth to the ground that HE EXISTS. He WAS DEAD but IS RISEN NOW and so we are to have His life now by the keeping of His daily sacrifice always in our lives.

John 18:4-8 KJV
(4) Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon him, went forth, and said unto them, Whom seek ye?

They say the seek Jesus but those who stand with Judas are taking the “I AM” of Jesus ( I AM ALIVE FOR EVERMORE) and cast it down to the ground by preaching we have to physically die. They lead us astray with the flattering lips rather than letting us go our way into LIFE NOW.

(5) They answered him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I am he. And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them.
(6) As soon then as he had said unto them, I am he, they went backward, and fell to the ground.
(7) Then asked he them again, Whom seek ye? And they said, Jesus of Nazareth.
(8) Jesus answered, I have told you that I am he: if therefore ye seek me, let these go their way
:

Behold, NOW…NOW….NOW is the day of salvation. NOW…..NOW…..NOW…is the accepted time.

2 Corinthians 6:1-2 KJV
(1) We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain.
(2) (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)

They think to change that time and the law (singular). They promise us liberty from the keeping of His commandment as they lead us astray from the keeping of the Holy Commandment to have love for one another. They “wear out”…that is, DECAY….the saints of the most High. They defile our mortal flesh when we keep company with them.

Daniel 7:25-28 KJV
(25) And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

But the judgement will sit, and their dominion to CONSUME AND DESTROY shall come to an end. The thief comes only to steal, kill and destroy us but the Lord comes so that we might have life and have it more abundantly.

(26) But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.
(27) And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.
(28) Hitherto is the end of the matter. As for me Daniel, my cogitations much troubled me, and my countenance changed in me: but I kept the matter in my heart.

Let us TRULY KNOW THE TIME that NOW…NOW….NOW is the “high time” to awake out of sleep for NOW ….NOW….NOW is our salvation nearer than when we believed. Men have deceived us by thinking to change the time in our minds. They think to change the Law also: yet the fulfilling the Law stays the same....for LOVE is the fulfilling of the law. DON't let them think to change the time of salvation and the law in your mind.

Romans 13:10-14 KJV
(10) Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
(11) And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.
(12) The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.
(13) Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying.
(14) But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.

See the place where they lay the Lord. They are putting Him still in the grave by preaching we have to die physically first when salvation is NOW because HE IS RISEN. He is not there in the grave but IS ALIVE NOW forevermore. He WAS DEAD but behold, HE IS RISEN. He IS ALIVE and so we are to have His LIFE NOW in our mortal flesh as He gives His flesh for the LIFE of the world.

Matthew 28:5-8 KJV
(5) And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.
(6) He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.

We are to GO QUICKLY from the “graves” of religious-sounding men that have been set up to honor themselves. We are to hear His voice and GO FORTH unto LIFE NOW. We are to go out from among them and be separate. We shall see Him in “Galilee”….the “circle of nations”…or THE WORLD. We are to GO OUT into the world where He will build us into a continuing city. We are to have His life made manifest in our mortal flesh...showing to the world that HE IS RISEN FROM THE DEAD.

(7) And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you.

We are to depart quickly from the sepulcher of men with FEAR and great joy and bring His word to others…telling others that HE IS RISEN FROM THE DEAD. He IS ALIVE and not dead so why do men preach that we are to die physically first when He WAS DEAD but IS ALIVE now and for evermore?

(8) And they departed quickly from the sepulchre with fear and great joy; and did run to bring his disciples word.

We are to depart from those who are living in the darkness of the “graves” that men have set up for themselves…their denominations of envy and strife and death. We… who will hear the good news of our salvation…. are to work out our own salvation with fear and trembling. We are to depart quickly from their sepulcher with FEAR…not rendering evil for evil when they will question or persecute us for leaving their congregations. Let us depart in faith working out our own salvation with fear and trembling....even though we do not "see" Him yet in our mortal flesh (now much more in My absence).

Philippians 2:12-16 KJV
(12) Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
(13) For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.
(14) Do all things without murmurings and disputings:

We are to be blameless and harmless, the sons of God without rebuke. We shall shine as lights IN THE WORLD where we are to “depart” to.

(15) That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;

We are to depart to hold forth the Word of life….telling others that Jesus IS RISEN FROM THE DEAD. If He is risen now, then we are to have His life NOW for our salvation is NOW.

(16) Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.

We are not to be afraid of their terror nor be troubled by the persecutions we will receive from those we leave behind. We are to follow Him out from among them….

1 Peter 3:13-17 KJV
(13) And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good?
(14) But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled;

…sanctifying the Lord God in our hearts and be ready always to give an answer to every man who will ask for a reason of the hope that is in you. We are to depart from their sepulchers working out our salvation with fear and meekness.

(15) But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

We are to work out our salvation with fear and trembling so as to have a good conscience so that when they will speak evil of us…as “evildoers” for leaving…they may be ashamed that falsely accuse our good conversation in Christ.

(16) Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.

It is the will of God to suffer for well doing and not for returning evil for their evil.

(17) For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing.

All those who are in the “graves” of religious-sounding men shall hear His voice and shall COME FORTH. They that will do good towards what they hear the Spirit saying shall have HIS LIFE NOW. They will “awake” to His righteousness and will cast off the works of darkness and will follow Him.

John 5:28-30 KJV
(28) Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
(29) And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life
; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
(30) I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

Behold, the HOUR IS AT HAND and the Son of man (the life of Jesus being made manifest in our mortal flesh) is being betrayed into the hands of sinners. MULTITUDES have come with the flattering lips (the “kiss”) to lead us away from the keeping of the “daily” sacrifice….bearing about in the body the dying of our Lord Jesus so that His life should be made manifest in our mortal flesh. They have come in among us to take away the keeping of the “daily” in our lives so that the Son of man does not appear in our mortal flesh. They deny that Jesus IS COMING (present tense) in the flesh….in our mortal flesh ……as they lead many down the broad way to the destruction of their flesh and all for money’s sake.

Matthew 26:44-52 KJV
(44) And he left them, and went away again, and prayed the third time, saying the same words.

If we “sleep”…forgetting to let brotherly love continue, then the sinners have power over us to lead us away from the keeping of the Holy Commandment of brotherly love.

(45) Then cometh he to his disciples, and saith unto them, Sleep on now, and take your rest: behold, the hour is at hand, and the Son of man is betrayed into the hands of sinners.

But the Lord comes to “wake” us up. We have a commandment : “RISE, LET US BE GOING”. Behold, he is at hand that does betray Him by preventing His life from appearing in our mortal flesh by his deceptive good words and fair speeches that lead us to the grave literally.The betrayer is in our churches. He is at hand keeping the life of Jesus from being made manifest in our mortal flesh because of what is being preached and what is being preached for: money.

(46) Rise, let us be going: behold, he is at hand that doth betray me.
(47) And while he yet spake, lo, Judas, one of the twelve, came, and with him a great multitude with swords and staves, from the chief priests and elders of the people.
(48) Now he that betrayed him gave them a sign, saying, Whomsoever I shall kiss, that same is he: hold him fast.

They say “hail, master”…that is, REJOICE. they flatter us with their lips....the "kiss". They want us to come join them in their revelry…. “come, let us eat and drink for tomorrow we die” and yet betray the appearing life of Jesus from being made manifest in our mortal bodies in the here and now.

(49) And forthwith he came to Jesus, and said, Hail, master; and kissed him.
(50) And Jesus said unto him, Friend, wherefore art thou come? Then came they, and laid hands on Jesus, and took him.

Let us RISE AND GO from their company without drawing out our tongues to speak evil of those who are part of that multitude who are following after Judas in his footsteps as they come with the flattering lips to take the daily sacrifice out of our lives so that the life of Jesus is never made manifest in our mortal flesh in the here and now. We are not to use our tongues as swords to personally verbally assault them with evil words. We are not to cut off their hearing with evil words…. for those who will take the sword shall perish with the sword.

(51) And, behold, one of them which were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest's, and smote off his ear.
(52) Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

We are to “ARISE AND LET US GO HENCE” as commanded. We are to arise and cast off the works of darkness and go into the world so that the world knows that we love the Father.

John 14:30-31 KJV
(30) Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.
(31) But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.

We are to be His many infallible proofs that Jesus IS ALIVE as His life shall be made manifest in our mortal flesh so that the world may see. We are to keep the "daily sacrifice"....after His "passion"...so that we may PROVE to this world that Jesus IS ALIVE because we are alive in this world because of His manifested LIFE in our mortal flesh in the here and now

Acts 1:2-3 KJV
(2) Until the day in which he was taken up, after that he through the Holy Ghost had given commandments unto the apostles whom he had chosen:
(3) To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God:

We are to go into ALL THE WORLD and preach this good news to every creature.

Mark 16:10-16 KJV
(10) And she went and told them that had been with him, as they mourned and wept.
(11) And they, when they had heard that he was alive, and had been seen of her, believed not.
(12) After that he appeared in another form unto two of them, as they walked, and went into the country.
(13) And they went and told it unto the residue: neither believed they them.
(14) Afterward he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen him after he was risen.
(15) And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
(16) He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damne
d.

Back