Angelwings

I thoguth i might share a bit about me and my life.....:rolleyes:

I am married and have 3 wonderful yet challenging teenagers :eek: :D

I grew up in a Christian family, but back then it was kinda forced on you. In my teens i accepted Jesus into my life and was baptised etc. I married at 21 to a 'non Christian' who is still my husband and soul mate! He bacame a Christian around the time we were married, but he has never really walked with God.

I drifted away from God.... I have always believed in God, but for the past 18 years or so, i wasn't walking with him.

In the past few months i have renewed my walk with God...I turned to God due to an amazing experience which i will talk about another time. The past 4 years have been very hard for my family and myself. My husband and oldest daughter both are battling with mental illness and life has been VERY hard for my whole family. I also have a few medical conditions that are hard to deal with ontop of everything else....I live with constant headaches due to a neck injury...Its exhausting and draining.

I KNOW that God is the only one who can help us. I want to have a relationship with my heavenly father. Everyday is a new learning process for me.....

God is already working in my husband....he has always been a spiritual man and he recently attended church with me and left there crying....He knows that God is his answer...I believe that God has great things ahead for him...and me!!!!

Anyway...Ive rambled on enough for now. Im happy to be here.... This forum has already helped me...I am enjoying learning and discovering things about Jesus.

I hope to get to know some of you....

Love and hugs....Jas :groupray:

Praisethe Lord for that! Things are changing for the better. Praise Him and give Him thanks.

As we walk this thing we call life, God bring to us people and things for us to grow with, wheather they'd be pains or joys they all assist us in growing in our faith and our love.

To endure is simply our goal, or task. If we can endure until the end and hold our hands up to Christ than everything will fall into place. But no matter what, Christ is with us, He works in us, and uses use to work out of and project His love and purpose.

God bless you my sister,
Johnathan

Back