Anime

Anime

Does anyone here watch anime? If you do what shows have you seen? If not you may want to look into it. This thread is to discuss about anime about your favorite shows, New shows etc... Please do not come in here and say anime is [Edited to remove unacceptable language] -_- Here are some that I have seen.

Akira
Animatrix
Appleseed
Armitaga III: Poly Matrix
Armitage: Dual Matrix
Azumanga Daioh
Batman Beyond
Big O
Black Jack
Bleach
Blue Gender
Case Closed
Chobits
Cromartie High
Cowboy Bebop
Cowboy Bebop: The Movie
Cyborg 009
Death Note
Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball Z
Dragon Ball GT
Escaflowne
Escaflowne : The Movie
Fatal Fury
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
Fullmetal Alchemist
Fullmetal Alchemist: Conqueror of Shamballa
Fullmetal Panic
FLCL
Get backers
Geo Armor
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Grave of the Fireflys
GTO
.hack//sign
Howls Moving Castle
Inuyasha
Kikaider
Licensed by Royalty
Love Hina
Love Hina Again
Lupin the Third
Master Keaton
Mobile Suit Gundam: Zeta
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Negima
One Piece
Outlaw Star
Paranoia Agent
Patlabor
Paprika
R.O.D. (Read Or Die)
Saiyuki Reload
Samurai Champloo
s~CRY~ed
Spirited Away
Steam boy
stratos 4
Tekken
Trigun
Wild Arms
Yu Yu Hakusho
Zone of the Enders

For some reason when ever I tell anyone about a show that is anime and I show it to them half the time they will watch it because they like anime. The other half when they see it they go " Oh its anime, I dont like anime So I am not going to watch it." I dont know why this happens but a lot of times if someone has seen an anime say Pokemon, Yugioh, blah blah blah etc... they seem to think ALL anime is like that when it is not. Anime is just a category.

Say what if I have never seen a cartoon and I watch Family Guy and hate it, and then when ever anyone wants me to watch something else like Futurama, Simpsons etc... I tell them I dont like cartoons because I have seen a cartoon Family guy and it was [Edited to remove unacceptable language] so therefor all cartoons are like that and are [Edited to remove unacceptable language]. Its the same type of logic -_- I apologize if I have offended anyone.

Edited

I have edited your post to remove unacceptable language. Please remember that this is a Christian Family Friendly site when posting and use appropriate language.
Thanks,

oh sorry ^^; I did not know I could not say that here Oo. I did not say the S word if anyone was thinking that I said the C word >>. Yet I wont say that anymore, I will just add it to the words I don't say XD

I love FFVII: Advent Children. I watched Gundam SEED, it's kind of weird, lol!

Grr, I do not like Daioh! Just kind of creeps me out. O_o

I haven't had time to watch any "Death Note"! I just dislike it when people put SPOILERS up everywhere.

Oh, and everyone LOVES Naruto - the series needs to be canceled, to many episodes.

Back