Another new guy

Another new guy

Hey!

I'm Marty. ;)

I'm 32 y/o, married for 14 years, have 2 kids 6 & 8. :D

I work in the Oil Field, just shops, not roughneckin'. :)

I'm into Harleys and Music. I build my own and and play my own. I'm pretty much a DIY type person. :cool:

I have no friends that are saved other than my wife. :( I've got one or two that believes in God, but I'm not entirely sure which one. :rolleyes: I don't go to a church, I've been to many but, Haven't found one that practices the Word of God. :mad: So, I'm just trying to find a place where I can have some sort of fellowship with other believers.:groupray:

Just a forewarning, I'm onery to the core, :p and my sense of humor is sometimes hard to understand.:confused: So don't feel alone or confused if you don't get it when I post a joke. I think they've started support groups for people that don't "get it". ;)0

This site looks pretty cool, so we'll see how it all goes.:fish:
Oh yeah, and Emoticons are cool!
Thanks!

Hi Marty, good to see you here. Hope you find the fellowship you need.

I'll try my best to understand your humour, because I enjoy a good laugh myself.:D

Hi Marty, welcome to CFS. It's a wonderful forum to come to for learning, sharing the word, and fellowship.

So glad you joined us.:jesus-cross:

hey!

great to have ya here with us!

animated_welcome14.gif

Bless you , Marty and welcome to the forum . We look forward to discussing with you and may you find the Love of Jesus radiating from all our posts and threads and be blessed .:)

Welcome Marty! I used to ride bikes too (rice rockets though) but I broke enough bones that I decided to retire from them. Don't get me wrong I still love them but I simply do not heal as fast as I used to!:p:eek::):D:cool:

Back