Another One Added To His Flock

Howdy. God's blessings to you all. First a bit about myself. For the first time in my life, I repented and asked God to come into my life a couple of months ago. I was reading Luke 23: 39-43, and cried out to God in repentance and finally after 37 years I have a relationship with the Lord. Praise be to God! In a short time I have already experienced much healing and the drive to do what's right in God's eyes, not to satisfy my own worldly lusts and desires. I have a fire burning inside me to seek out the truths in his Word, study diligently, live it and bring his message forward to those around me.

I've learnt the power of prayer and many prayers have already been answered. The Holy Spirit has lead me to begin studying his Word from the Messianic Jewish perspective. My wife and kids just attended our first Shabbat yesterday, and to say the experience was overwhelming would be an understatement. Glory be to God for leading us to this synagogue. Anyways I can provide more details if you feel inclined to ask.

I have a couple of online resources that have been invaluable, and for the most part, are sound doctrinally. So why Jewish perspective? Well, when I was younger and had my picture bible, I always felt more compelled about the stories from the Old Testament, then the New. Then through my life, I always had a soft spot for Israel and the Jews in general. Then last year, my dad told us that he was looking into our family history and he had his blood tested for Jewness (lack of a better word). Apparently he has the 3 out of the 5 main markers of being jewish. So what does that mean? I don't know, but what matters is I am now a believer and a love for our Savior and others I have never had before. All the praise and glory be to the God Almighty, amen.

Back