Answers from God

Answers from God

Thought I would try this post and hope for help from ya'll:smiley110:
In the Bible we can find answers to any questions in our lives. So, i wanted to try to compile some of those answers here for fellow members and new members who may be looking for such answers from GOD'S Word. Praise His Name!

Please also feel free to add to any of these or to begin new answers!
God bless ya'll!:smiley220:

The Question "Am I saved"?
GOD's Answer:​

Romans 10:9
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.​

I John 3:14
We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brethren abideth in death.​

I John 5:12
He that hath the Son hath life;and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.​

Hey Sis, great thread!!!! I will start with "Afflictions"

What "Affliction" is for?

2 Corinthians 1:6, "And whether we be afflicted, it is for your consolation and salvation, which is effectual in the enduring of the same sufferings which we also suffer: or whether we be comforted, it is for your consolation and salvation."

What Comes Out of "Affliction"?

2 Corinthians 4:17-18,

17. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;

18. While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Who Is "Afflicted"?

Psalm 107:17, "Fools because of their transgression, and because of their iniquities, are afflicted."

Thanks sis for starting this!!!!:smiley210:

beautiful brother, Thank you very much for a great post!
Hope can be defined as a 'trustful expectation'. Hope is a trust in God's Word, which leads to eternal life;

Amen bro.Without hope we have no faith, and without faith, our love does us no good. When love fades, we have lost the love that abides in us and that is our LORD.

Thank you so much for these scriptures of encouragement...during these times in our world, we definitely need to hear them and meditate on them.

Blessings, Cheri

The Question "How Do We Have Patience In The LORD"?
GOD'S Answer:
Psalm 37: 7-9
7 Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devicesto pass.
8 Cease from anger, and forsake thy wrath: Fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.
9 For evildpers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.

Luke 21:19
In your patience possess ye your souls.

Romans 5: 3-4
3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
4 And patience, experience; and experience hope.

Colossians 1: 10-11
10 That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;
11 Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness.​

What Separates You From God

Isaiah 59:1-2

"Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear: But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear."

What Separates You From the Love Of God

Romans 8:39

"Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is inChrist Jesus our Lord."

Back