Antichrist

One hears somuch, this is the antichrist that is the antichrist. Whenever something destructive comes along it seem someone labels it as the antichrist. The truth of it is that are are no new spirits just the same old devil trying to destroy the work of God. So the antichtist has been here all along. The key is to recognize it and see the battle in God's word. In the beginning it was manifested, working on Eve trying to get her off the Word. In scripture God identifies it as the spirit of the Nicolaitans. Taking the authority off the Word and displacing it. We live in the age of global authority where that evil spirit can now assert itself in a way where no opposition can overrule it because we are all becoming one big 'mess'. The antichrist may have many tools at his disposal, which may throw off the attention of speculators, but the core of it is that same old devil. To guard ourself we must stand on the Word. Jesus said His church is built upon revelation and not reasoning (that was used in the garden) or even intellectual strength, which is good, but usually inflates our ego (another means of the devil). So when it is said look here or look there let us not be thrown off track but stay with the Word.

Hello 2404;

Not everything is the antichrist. I have a whole list of judgments, decisions, things that I have said and done, etc...that were destructive. I don't blame the devil but the freewill of my actions.

It's understandable people will take an awry and dismiss it as the antichrist. I'm not talking about the fact that the devil does exist, is cunning, brilliant, devious and will do anything to confuse and lead us away from Jesus.

The world's principalities of darkness less Jesus is indeed work of the antichrist. If we choose a lukewarm on and off position of God, sway this way and that, we lose our Christian foundation replaced by confusion.

As you shared, "stay with the Word" will equip us with every way toward obedience to God and His protection.

God bless you, brother, your family, and thank you for sharing.

Bob

Back