Any here have or used the Modern English Version?

Hello YeshuaFan;

No, I haven't.

Are you asking if there is an updated version of the Modern King James Version, or has the KJV version been updated, or is anyone using the MKJV?

God bless you and thank you, brother.

Hello YeshuaFan;

No, I haven't.

Are you asking if there is an updated version of the Modern King James Version, or has the KJV version been updated, or is anyone using the MKJV?

God bless you and thank you, brother.
Asking if any here heard of, used, or have the MEV!

No sorry I haven't heard of this one though it might also go by the name of ESV which stands for English standard version?

I just use the KJV as I'm used to it.
I do have the ICB (international children's bible) though I did have some issues of incorrect or mistranslation with this one. When I compared with KJV it was clear it had some verses wrong that caused a lot of confusion reading it for me.

You might argue that ALL english versions of the Bible published after the KJV are 'modern'.

No sorry I haven't heard of this one though it might also go by the name of ESV which stands for English standard version?

I just use the KJV as I'm used to it.
I do have the ICB (international children's bible) though I did have some issues of incorrect or mistranslation with this one. When I compared with KJV it was clear it had some verses wrong that caused a lot of confusion reading it for me.

You might argue that ALL english versions of the Bible published after the KJV are 'modern'.
Not the esv, as its a new version of the Kjv updated for current Grammar!

Oh ok Modern English version of John 3:16 ...does it go like this?

So God loved the world so much, He gave us his one and only son, so anyone who believes in this guy named Jesus will NOT be blown up into a million pieces but will survive!!

Back