Any musicians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any musicians?

Hey guys,

I'm fairly new to this whole Christian forum thing. But I was wondering if there are any musicians on here?

And if so what do ya'll play?

I play a little of everything, but I mostly stick to guitar these days. But I also play Sax, Clarinet, Keyboard, Bass, and trumpet.

I play guitar. I have a 6 string electric and just purchased a 12 string Alvarez that had my fingers sore for weeks, but I'm getting the hang of it... (slowly) :)

I'm currently working on converting an old Oscar Schmidt Autoharp to a two-key diatonic.

(My name should be a clue as well)

I don't see how all yall will get together to jam since we live in different parts of the country.

I have a video camera and a mic, maybe we could do a "Net Meeting" or something like that sometime???

I play the cd player very well I am told:p!
Me too!!

I sound just like Willie, Waylon, and Chris. :D

4.gif
music.png
songstuckinhead.gif

Welcome to the forum!
I used to be able to play the flute, saxaphone, piano and guitar. But due to unuse, I am no longer able.
I do sing, though, and am learning how to play the lap harp.

Glad to have you here!

Hi Viva:
I pick on the piano and harp (lever), play the tambourine (Holy spirit powered of course) and a little other percussion. I am mainly a vocalist; soprano in a classical chorale; lead or harmony in a praise team, soloist and worshipper...

WELCOME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back