Any Suggestions?

Jesus Freak

Previously DanaCovert68
Okay, I'm going to start posting videos on my blog once a week. Are there any suggestions for topics I could discuss? Post ideas here for me to consider. Thanks and God bless.

Okay, I'm going to start posting videos on my blog once a week. Are there any suggestions for topics I could discuss? Post ideas here for me to consider. Thanks and God bless.
How about telling us about the joy, love, and blessings that God gives everyday. Tell us what beautiful things you see around you when looking through God's eyes of love, beauty, and blessing. Sometimes simple beauties are such a blessing to all.

How about telling us about the joy, love, and blessings that God gives everyday. Tell us what beautiful things you see around you when looking through God's eyes of love, beauty, and blessing. Sometimes simple beauties are such a blessing to all.

I think I will do this for you guys. I will be glad to do it for you all. You are my family, and I'm blessed to have you in my life. I will mention you guys. Not individually but as a whole. You guys are sooooo special, I plan on staying around a long time.

Back