Anyone Else In College? What's Your Experience So Far?

Howdy!

I've been in school far too long. I have a Bachelor's in Business in HR Management, Master's in Education in Educational Leadership with a second concentration in Instructional Technology and am currently working on my Doctorate in Education in Educational Leadership.

So far so good. I've taken all of my classes online which is awesome because I'm super ADD when sitting in a classroom.

What about the rest of you? How has your college experience been?

Mine is ..well..not typical . Im pretty shy so im a loner..meaning i don't raise ... lol
So its pretty routine for me :p

Do you attend a small school, large school? I was super shy too in high school. I was much more willing to participate in an online environment.

Nice. Yeah, most of the state schools are huge! I tried going to a smaller traditional school but I couldn't deal with the peer pressure. I was still young, stupid and unsaved at that point. Online education was a much better fit for me. What year are you?

I've just completed manicure and pedicure course and waiting until i can continue with nail technician course. I've really enjoyed it, i find it therapeutic and creative. It's a lot more enjoyable than the degree i studied for about ten years ago.

I've just completed manicure and pedicure course and waiting until i can continue with nail technician course. I've really enjoyed it, i find it therapeutic and creative. It's a lot more enjoyable than the degree i studied for about ten years ago.

A nail tech, huh? That's cool. Seems like more and more women are flocking to get their nails done nowadays. Seems like decent $$$ too.

What degree did you study? Did you graduate?

Law and yep i completed it and thankful that i did it 3years but i was done then and didn't continue any further with it.

No unfortunately. I had my first child at when i finished studying and chose to solely raise him and then came his two little brothers. Full time mum.

No unfortunately. I had my first child at when i finished studying and chose to solely raise him and then came his two little brothers. Full time mum.

That's cool. Both are wonderful accomplishments. Finishing a law degree and being a full time mom! :)(y)

I use to go to college, the experience for me was that because I never talk to people, I regretted not joining student organizations, and not being involved with the school more.

Probably overrated anyway, i wouldn't worry, just concentrate from here and now on.
I use to go to college, the experience for me was that because I never talk to people, I regretted not joining student organizations, and not being involved with the school more.

Sure. I been there , have regrets, all we can do is move on and look forward. Leave the past behind, what could have been.

we can't do anything to change the past, we can only change the future by doing what we can in the present.

Back