Applying God's Word To Yourself

Dusty

Inactive
Applying God's Word To Yourself

Because we are talking about the Word of God being God's will for our lives and praying and believeing God's Word . Here are some verses where you can fill in the blank with your name and pray them in the Name of Jesus , who is above every Name .

I do not believe in repetitous or mechanical pray but I truly believe this is breathed of God's Holy Spirit and will impact your life: We can do tha twith so many verses and this is just an example and will help us to pray the will of God .

Eph 1:4 According as he hath chosen --- in him before the foundation of the world, that --- should be holy and without blame before him in love:
Eph 1:5 Having predestinated --- unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
Eph 1:6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made --- accepted in the beloved.
Eph 1:7 In whom --- have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
Eph 1:8 Wherein he hath abounded toward --- in all wisdom and prudence;
Eph 1:9 Having made known unto --- the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:
Eph 1:10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:
Eph 1:11 In whom also --- have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:
Eph 1:12 That --- should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.
Eph 1:13 In whom --- also trusted, after that --- heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that --- believed, --- were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
Eph 1:14 Which is the earnest of --- inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.
Eph 1:15 Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,
Eph 1:16 Cease not to give thanks for ---, making mention of you in my prayers;
Eph 1:17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto --- the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
Eph 1:18 The eyes of --- understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
Eph 1:19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us --- who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
Eph 1:20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
Eph 1:21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:
Eph 1:22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
Eph 1:23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

That's good Dusty. I see a lot of God's will for us in Proverbs 3. Verse 2 jumps out for me... long life and peace. I don't think God wants anyone to get sick and die young.

Pro 3:1 My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:
Pro 3:2 For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.
Pro 3:3 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:
Pro 3:4 So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.
Pro 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Pro 3:6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Pro 3:7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.
Pro 3:8 It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.
Pro 3:9 Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:
Pro 3:10 So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.
Pro 3:11 My son, despise not the chastening of the LORD; neither be weary of his correction:
Pro 3:12 For whom the LORD loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.
Pro 3:13 Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding.
Pro 3:14 For the merchandise of it is better than the merchandise of silver, and the gain thereof than fine gold.
Pro 3:15 She is more precious than rubies: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her.
Pro 3:16 Length of days is in her right hand; and in her left hand riches and honour.
Pro 3:17 Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace.
Pro 3:18 She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retaineth her.
Pro 3:19 The LORD by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens.
Pro 3:20 By his knowledge the depths are broken up, and the clouds drop down the dew.
Pro 3:21 My son, let not them depart from thine eyes: keep sound wisdom and discretion:
Pro 3:22 So shall they be life unto thy soul, and grace to thy neck.
Pro 3:23 Then shalt thou walk in thy way safely, and thy foot shall not stumble.
Pro 3:24 When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet.
Pro 3:25 Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh.
Pro 3:26 For the LORD shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken.
Pro 3:27 Withhold not good from them to whom it is due, when it is in the power of thine hand to do it.
Pro 3:28 Say not unto thy neighbour, Go, and come again, and to morrow I will give; when thou hast it by thee.
Pro 3:29 Devise not evil against thy neighbour, seeing he dwelleth securely by thee.
Pro 3:30 Strive not with a man without cause, if he have done thee no harm.
Pro 3:31 Envy thou not the oppressor, and choose none of his ways.
Pro 3:32 For the froward is abomination to the LORD: but his secret is with the righteous.
Pro 3:33 The curse of the LORD is in the house of the wicked: but he blesseth the habitation of the just.
Pro 3:34 Surely he scorneth the scorners: but he giveth grace unto the lowly.
Pro 3:35 The wise shall inherit glory: but shame shall be the promotion of fools.

That is good stuff Dusty!!!! Thank you for continuing on Victory in the Word. I made a confession sheet years ago. here is one of them. I went over them everyday. They are not prayers, and are not designed to get God to do anything. They were designed to get me in line with What God already said and did.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[FONT=Monotype Corsiva, cursive]I am a prophet of my own life[/FONT]

I am a prophet over my own life
I am a prophet of my own life. My words and God’s Word in my life determine my future. They determine my health, my wealth, and place in eternity. My Faith –filled words are alive and full of power. They are enriched-they are backed by the anointing of God, the very power that created the universe. I am what the word says I am, I can do what the word says I can do. I can have what the word says I can have. Out of the abundance of my word-filled heart my word filled mouth speaks. I will have an overflow of anointing and power, not a sick day, not a sad day, but every day an overflow day. The words I speak are God’s word and will always come to pass.

Be blessed.

Dusty said:
I do not believe in repetitous or mechanical pray but I truly believe this is breathed of God's Holy Spirit and will impact your life

Yes it is. And its not being repetitive because this is how we can teach others to pray God's Word and will into their lives. We apply it by believing it and praying or saying it. We are agreeing with Him.

Who Am I,

That's a good Proverb!

WordOFaith said:
They were designed to get me in line with What God already said and did.
WordOFaith said:
Exactly! I really like that.

[FONT=Monotype Corsiva, cursive]I am a prophet of my own life [/FONT]

I heard someone say that recently and it's so true.

I am a prophet over my own life
I am a prophet of my own life. My words and God’s Word in my life determine my future. They determine my health, my wealth, and place in eternity. My Faith –filled words are alive and full of power. They are enriched-they are backed by the anointing of God, the very power that created the universe. I am what the word says I am, I can do what the word says I can do. I can have what the word says I can have. Out of the abundance of my word-filled heart my word filled mouth speaks. I will have an overflow of anointing and power, not a sick day, not a sad day, but every day an overflow day. The words I speak are God’s word and will always come to pass.

I like it and we are told that what we pofess with our mouths comes from the heart , so if the heart is right with God we will speak with authority and powere in Jesus Name . Priase God

Luke 6:45
The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks

Hey Dean that's good . Keep them coming .

Who am I has a good scripture there. (Well, which one is not good?) Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth SPEAKS!!!!

Evil heart brings evil things. Good Heart brings good things.

Deu 30:1 And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee,

The Word Things here is Hebrew word DABAR -----daw-bawr

It is the same Word that was translated 435 times "Word"

Translated 56 times as Things.

Jos 6:10 And Joshua had commanded the people, saying, Ye shall not shout, nor make any noise with your voice, neither shall any word (Things-DABAR) proceed out of your mouth, until the day I bid you shout; then shall ye shout.

Words become things. To God it does not matter, If he speaks something, it becomes a thing.

Thought that might be interesting.

Be Blessed.

Pro 18:21
Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and they who indulge in it shall eat the fruit of it [for death or life] AMP

Back