are there fe-male angels

I do not believe anywhere it the Bible does it specify female angel, but then again I do not have enough knowledge to say whether there is a gender.
I would certainly say angels do not re-produce.

What sex are the angels?

The word angel is always masculine. Psalms 104:4 angels are spirits. Do angels marry?

No: Matthew 22:28-30 and Mark 12:25 "For when they rise from the dead, they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven.
Who is The Devil, Satan?

Click on the link in the previous post, "Who is the deveil, Satan"? You will get further information regarding Angels.

As spiritual beings it is doubtful that angels are male nor female but who can say for sure?

Yes Mike the fallen angels indeed did. God's angels at least in my opinion do not procreate as they are eternal beings.
Mar 12:25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

But again, nobody can be dogmatic about these things as we are not told everything. God's Word doesn't tell us everything but does tell us all we need to know for now. We have everything we need pertaining to life and godliness

Back