Are you weary and burdened?

Are you weary and burdened?

Are you weary and burdened? Sick and tired of all the difficult situations in your life? Do you often feel that your life has no meaning? Perhaps a thought of committing suicide has crossed your mind.

You no longer need to feel like that. Jesus wants to give you rest.
Jesus says, “"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.â€

Yes, Jesus can give you rest like no one else can. He tells you to take His yoke upon you and learn from Him. He says He is gentle and humble at heart and will give rest to your weary and burdened soul.
When you come to Jesus, He won’t place a heavy yoke upon you. Instead He wants you to carry His yoke. Are you willing to exchange yokes and burdens with Jesus? He has an easy yoke and a light burden to give instead of the difficult yoke and heavy burden that you are carrying now.

In Psalms 38, David says, “My guilt has overwhelmed me like a burden too heavy to bear.†(Psalms 38:4)
Are you overwhelmed by guilt regarding some wrong that you have done? Give that guilt to Jesus in prayer and He will give you rest.

In Psalms 68:19 we see the Psalmist praising God for carrying his burdens, “Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens.â€
Yes, He is a God who daily bears our burdens.

What are the burdens that you are carrying alone this day? Give those burdens away to Jesus in prayer. Give away the difficult yoke that you are carrying this day to Jesus. He will give you rest.

Pray this prayer to rid yourself of the difficult yoke and heavy burden that you are carrying and receive rest from Jesus.

Dear Father In Heaven,
I am weary and burdened this day. I am carrying a yoke that is difficult and a burden too heavy for myself to carry. Kindly take this heavy burden and difficult yoke that I am carrying upon you dear Lord and give me rest. I thank you that you hear my prayer.
In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Making relevance to situations that are proper within oneself animated for acknowledging true and positive effort in dealing one's behavior to approve of certaintee for the sake of making demand of prosperous intend, reliable circumstance is of what means to agree with the consentful ways, rather all of God's ways find remedy, and to esteem the remedial in all it's context, one is accepting the demand to live right, rather to allow Christ Shepard to be more motivation than anything else in the world, making sense of all things, finding internal composure for doing things the way good excuse demands, rather in motivated support of believing all things well are prosperous to do those things without hesitation in trusting cooperation for good use of all that one recognizes to be of allowable intent, that one is in clear response to obey like a good human the author of all things that make sense to truthful reliability .. We are comforted by positive supplicate in endeared cause, rather if ever something is motivational, that is of God, if ever something is of good opportunity for humanity, such is the evident cause of all things that are optimistic favorably of God also, and the solution of life relates to trusting the optimistic reliability for caring to live with demandable potential of one's true provokes and blessed assuredness in way of how one proves what one proves, such will make all the difference ..

Amen be with you, and blessed be you also ..

Back