Are you???

Are you???

Working towards maturing???
Do you really get what it means to be lead by the Holy Spirit???

I know I am, but I am still learning and struggling to advance past the first stage right now...
God is speaking to me through His Holy Spirit but I am still not no where near mature in it...
I think its a very big point!!! We all need to really keep working on this always...
We all wanna get to a point where we can talk with God like He is a person next to us, dont we???
I know I do anyway :p :smiley180::smiley180::smiley180:

I know I am, but I am still learning and struggling to advance past the first stage right now...
God is speaking to me through His Holy Spirit but I am still not no where near mature in it...
I think its a very big point!!! We all need to really keep working on this always...
We all wanna get to a point where we can talk with God like He is a person next to us, dont we???

Amen and that is wonderful and I am so happy for you . You and I and every Christian are at different levels in our walk with the Lord and as we mature and live with Him as our number one over the years ( I speak for myself as a senior) we can be assured of His Holy Spirit leading , guiding , conforting us .

The main point is it is a constant day to day walk but cannot be done withlout prayer and total submission to His will .

Yes, He does want to talk to us and walk with us as that is what we were created for .... fellowship with Him .

I have not arrived yet and strive each day to be more like Him and that is a goal that should be first and formost in each of our lives.

We are all learning. And when we put into practice what we learned then we have advanced a notch and can learn more, all the time getting closer to the Lord.

Thank the Lord we are not what we used to be but praise God for what we will be.

We are all learning. And when we put into practice what we learned then we have advanced a notch and can learn more, all the time getting closer to the Lord.

Thank the Lord we are not what we used to be but praise God for what we will be.

Amen

I just wanna get there now!!! lol...

Starting to "just do" things that feel right, I notice sometimes I do certain things and feel blessed if they were right or convicted if they where wrong....
Anyone been here?

Are you???

A Christian journey is not about working on it. It's about humbly surrendering to Jesus and allowing Jesus to live through us. That is the secret to Christian growth...become humble and surrender everything to Jesus and let Jesus take control of you.

It is Jesus who should produce works and fruit in us and through us, not us working hard on doing it our own way.

John 15:1-5

The Vine and the Branches

1 “I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2 He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. 3 You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4 Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.
5 “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

Amen! We Christians are all on a journey learning to trust in Jesus and not ourself's.
Gal 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?
Gal 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
Gal 4:19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,
Gal 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

Back