Atheist Angel

received_10155486450932909.jpegMe and my Cambodian friend Veronica. She took me out to eat Asian food. Her grandparents were killed by the Khmer Rouge. They were killed for being educated teachers. The communists were intent on cleansing Society of the educated

Her parents are both traumatized and suffered psychological problems from the war and atrocities in Cambodia.

She is one reason I despise communism.

The best part of breaking my bones, was I got to meet her. Being around her makes me healthy and is healing.

When in a wheelchair she always wanted to push me around and take me for a walks and be of service. I don't find very many people that accept me because of the stigma of being mentally ill.

It is extremely beneficial to the psychological condition to be around her. Also, she is an atheist, but she is so kind that I would consider her a better Christian than most Christians.

Our lord said "I was hungry and you gave me to eat.... What you did for the least of my people you did for me, come have your Eternal reward".

A lot of people treat me like a leper.

Experiencing her charity for a "leper" is more healing than medication and therapy.

She also wants to go to the gym with me and be my personal trainer and give free hair cuts.

She is like an angel from heaven.

I believe in miracles. This atheist was more helpful and healing than Christians. Imagine that! She's working a miracle for me and she doesn't even believe in God.

What motivates her to want to be around this "sick leper" and be so charitable? She has the spirit of God working through her, no doubt. God would never burn such a charitable Angel.

Pray that Veronica be lead to Jesus. I don't know what to do, but I think God wants to use me to do so.

Will definitely lift her up in prayer.

Father we lift up this wonderful young lady to You. We plead the blood of Jesus over her and claim her for You. We bind the strongman from her mind and ask Lord of the harvest that You send laborers across her path... someone she will listen to with Your Word. We know from trump's praise report that she is very loving which is a trait of You... And we know that You desire for all people to be saved. So we thank You and rejoice that she is saved and serving You. And we thank You for giving her an insatiable hunger to know You and the power of Your resurrection, and for granting unto her the gift of repentance. In Jesus name we pray... Amen.

Don't get me wrong, Christians have been helpful, but my experience has been that Christians are often so focused on dogma and Doctrine and pointing out the errors of others, that they fail when it comes to the greatest commandment , which is love. I'm just saying my atheist friend has shown a degree of charity that a lot of Christians don't have, and that love must come from God who is love. She has helped me more than others.

Absolutely wonderful. I will be keeping both of you in prayer. And I just wanted to let you know I am glad you joined this forum. I appreciate that you are here, in fellowship with us.
Don't get me wrong, Christians have been helpful, but my experience has been that Christians are often so focused on dogma and Doctrine and pointing out the errors of others, that they fail when it comes to the greatest commandment , which is love. I'm just saying my atheist friend has shown a degree of charity that a lot of Christians don't have, and that love must come from God who is love. She has helped me more than others.
Unfortunately, this is not uncommon. I know that there have been many times in my life where I have experienced the same thing. It's yet one more trap that we all have to be mindful of, so that we don't allow ourselves to get caught up in it.

Also, that is a very lovely photo! :)

I think you got the bullseye of what every believer should be working on and striving for.. to walk like Jesus did and commands... love.

Most don't realize just how important walking in love is. For love is the true basis of faith.. meaning our faith will not work without it. So if a person is believing for something.. their faith is contaminated and hindered by not walking in love. Unforgiveness is like pouring bleach on a garment..

One thing the Lord has really been getting through to me is that love is not an option. It's really honestly an order... And does not matter or is not based upon how a person feels. It's an action that requires us to not judge in any way, for any wrongdoing. It's 1 Corinthians 13: 4-7 in action.

It really goes much deeper than most people realize.

Blessings of grace, peace and favor surround you in abundance!

Back