Aussie mum

Aussie mum

Hi guys,

I'm a mother of 3 beautiful boys and wife to a loving husband. God has truly and richly blessed my life and I hope to contribute to these 'conversations' and fellowship in a meaningful way.

God bless,
wizabuff

Welcome Wizabuff I am glad you joind us and look forward to reading your posts.

Wow!!! :eek:)

:groupray:
Thankyou all sooo much for your wonderful welcome. I really hope that God will lead my heart to contribute where I may be needed and, most importantly, that with (or without) my help, His Word may shine forth in all the posts of this forum and bless, comfort and guide those who read.

2 Timothy 3:16-17 (NKJV)
16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

God bless you all!
wizabuff

Greetings from another part of the Commonwealth!

Hi wizabuff, welcome!

I see you're from Australia - I'm in Canada, another far-flung corner of the British Commonwealth! Wherabouts are you located? I'm in Trail, British Columbia, which is a small town in the heart of the mountains near the west coast of Canada.

I'm not a mum, but I am a wife - married 30 years this last March. My husband is a fallen-away Anglican. I figure the Lord won't let him alone, though; even though I was an agnostic when we married, I found Christ just a couple of years later, so he's always got that influence around him whether he likes it or not! (PS your prayers would be appreciated...)

Jeri Woods

Back