Sal

Mar 20, 2014
Could you be specific in 'avatar' so i don't have to get the dictionary?

Sal

Mar 20, 2014
Oh.Excuse me i was way off thinking something completely different. I am using mobile and think i'm pretty limited here, thanks though

MichaelH

Inactive
Nov 27, 2013
Branson MO
This site allows you to upload an Avatar (picture) into your profile. If your mobil can do that or store a pic on your mobil and upload it. Might just work with windows only though. The site should have some you can look through, might be better than the question Mark.

have fun.

Mines just me holding Willy Weasel, our pet ferret.
My Daughter would love one of those. They like socks, right?

This site allows you to upload an Avatar (picture) into your profile. If your mobil can do that or store a pic on your mobil and upload it. Might just work with windows only though. The site should have some you can look through, might be better than the question Mark.

have fun.

My Daughter would love one of those. They like socks, right?
Does your avatar have something to do with star trek?

Jun 25, 2010
"My Daughter would love one of those. They like socks, right?
A jacket's fun. Put it on the floor, send her down one sleeve and hold the jacket so the only exit is the other sleeve. She'll wriggle her way out and usually do a triumphant war dance when she emerges.

Reactions: MichaelH
Sep 2, 2013
Yea that's a good question, whats up WITM, it looks like a flower in front of a guy wearing a gas mask.:LOL:

Sep 2, 2013
Bears are mean, I bet this one is just acting nice to draw us all into some kind of trap:cautious:

Sep 2, 2013
Pandas are the worst and Smoky joined the Communist party and is a tree-hugger