Avocado icecream

Gonna have to try that one.

Bet it would taste good in a cone!

Yummy for the tummy!

icecream3.bmp

Yes, that is correct, but it is DE-LI-CI-OUS fat.

:smiley10:
Oh man, I don't know...

What about

Leviticus 3:17

"It is a perpetual statute throughout your generations in all your dwellings:
you shall not eat any fat or any blood."

Phil gets a bad feeling, oh yes he does. :(

Looks like no more ice cream for me.

Oh man, I don't know...

What about

Leviticus 3:17

"It is a perpetual statute throughout your generations in all your dwellings: you shall not eat any fat or any blood."

Phil gets a bad feeling, oh yes he does. :(

Looks like no more ice cream for me.

laughixex.gif
Okay!
laughixex.gif

Hey Phil
You can eat or not eat anything you want or anything you don't want to eat.

They make ice cream now with no fat. Some kinds with no sugar.
Take your choice :D

Some of those are sugar free too.

Any some brands have low fat or low sugar.
Well I am not as concerned about sugar than I am about fat as God said
"You shall not eat any fat"

Same with blood. That's why fat and blood have always been detestable and nobody wants to eat it but now people use fat to make foods and disolve the taste of it so that is breaking God's law. It's like if they started to put blood in food and hiding it and disolving the taste so you don't know it's there. Bothers me.

God didn't say anything about sugar so that's not a big deal to me... But God wanted blood and fat to be for Him.

Well this is my take on that, but I know some may disagree. But whatever you believe about what to eat I wouldn't argue with you about that. That's between you and God however he leads you and what you want to do :)

IMO that was spoken to the Jewish people, and had their own traditions and Jewish laws they followed. In 1 Timothy 4, it speaks to us who are the in New covenant, the New Testement times and mentions that some were " commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth:"

It had nothing to do with being saved or anything. But they were seeing everything they did as making them righteous with God by their works and we know the truth now, that only recieveing and knowing Jesus can do that. They didn't eat pork and some religions in the eastern world won't even eat beef, which they did in the OT and NT. Now I would agree we would be more healthy if we do eat more like they did then, cut off the fat, don't eat it so raw, etc. There's alot of chemical in foods now we could avoide to prevent sickness and eat foods more in their natural state instead of processed..

But whatever you want to believe about that, ok. You're still our brother and we can talk about things we do agree on and avoid arguments. This doesn't need to be a point of contention between any of us :)

Well this is my take on that, but I know some may disagree. But whatever you believe about what to eat I wouldn't argue with you about that. That's between you and God however he leads you and what you want to do :)

IMO that was spoken to the Jewish people, and had their own traditions and Jewish laws they followed. In 1 Timothy 4, it speaks to us who are the in New covenant, the New Testement times and mentions that some were " commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth:"

It had nothing to do with being saved or anything. But they were seeing everything they did as making them righteous with God by their works and we know the truth now, that only recieveing and knowing Jesus can do that. They didn't eat pork and some religions in the eastern world won't even eat beef, which they did in the OT and NT. Now I would agree we would be more healthy if we do eat more like they did then, cut off the fat, don't eat it so raw, etc. There's alot of chemical in foods now we could avoide to prevent sickness and eat foods more in their natural state instead of processed..

But whatever you want to believe about that, ok. You're still our brother and we can talk about things we do agree on and avoid arguments. This doesn't need to be a point of contention between any of us :)
That's the thing... I don't know what I believe about it yet. I'm still trying to figure it out.

Phil, I would like to publicly apologize to you for offending you.
I tend to joke around alot, and I honestly thought you were just having some fun
with not eating fat and all.
I am SO sorry. I NEVER meant to hurt you, so please accept my apology.

sorrysnon.gif

Phil, I would like to publicly apologize to you for offending you.
I tend to joke around alot, and I honestly thought you were just having some fun
with not eating fat and all.
I am SO sorry. I NEVER meant to hurt you, so please accept my apology.

sorrysnon.gif
It's ok... Really. I'm over it. No big deal... I forgive you.

Joking is ok to do, but not when someone isn't joking about his beliefs..it would offend even me, puppy, and I don't offend too easily..

Back