Aw - I Couldn't Resist

The book of Jude makes a direct quote from the book of Enoch...If Jude is to be accepted then at least this one passage of scripture must be considered the Word of The Living God as well.

I know I should stop going to Youtube and this is long but boy this guy covers everything. Noah - dinosaurs - quantum physics, mega structures. If you have time watch a part.

Ok, I finished it... wow! Thanks for sharing! I enjoyed it (once I got past his finger gestures :) )

The ONLY answer I've been able to find is that it wasn't written by one person and that it was radically different than any other book. At the same time, Peter and Jude both quote from it and was was found in the Dead Sea scrolls in Aramaic with fragments also in Greek and Latin and wasn't actually "discovered" until the early 1800's when a missionary returned from Ethiopia with it. Something like that... If I had to choose one, I'd go with Jasher before Enoch as being part of the cannon, but then how we "really" got the books we do is a mystery because no one of real authority stated the number of books but developed over time - so say Wikipedia. Some claim that the Book of Jasher that is free online is a forgery, so who really knows. If you do a word study of all the books mentioned in the accepted scriptures, there are seven that are not included in what's published today. Always ask the Lord.
Seven huh? That's a good number :)

Back