Baby Talk Explained

Baby Talk Explained

Baby Talk Explained

Researchers and language-experts at the National Baby Speech School have finally deciphered the mystery of "baby talk" that has baffled millions of human beings worldwide.

Using specialized computers and children under 5-years-old, they have come up with a few basic and very universal words known throughout society, such as "bathroom", "food", "be quiet", and others.

Here is an example:

Bahahkalaha - "I said I wanted a bottle, not a diaper!"
Hkshjahjahjahjallay - "Man, my aunt is a strange one, isn't she?"
Jlalahkaeyjagalmn - "Leave me alone - I'm sleeping."
Boboyaoaloahwq - "Drop the bottle and no one gets hurt!"
Ilahbgejqjalaippanz - "Please, tell the senior citizens not to pull on my cheeks. No offense to the oldies but..."
Ulajahjhaknpolaol - "Life is precious, so don't waste it complaining."

Further updates to come. Please visit the Baby Speech School's website (link is not real) at http://...babyschool (dot) org.

lol. Thanks near, I'll have to study it. :p I don't really need this though, my nephew's 2, but he talks like a 5 or 6 y/o. Seriously he's 2 years and 4 months but holds up very intelligent conversations for even a 5 year old. Yesterday we're tearing apart the partridges that we got, we say Taylor, look. and he says "That's interesting, but I'll just play hockey while I watch you." He has an incrdible memory too.

Back