Babylon Falling = No More Mr. Nice Guy

Be not carried about with many, strange “wives”….that is, many, strange doctrines of men…. that lead us away from the Truth.

Hebrews 13:9 KJV
(9) Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein.

For many men teach things that they ought not be teaching: all for filthy lucre’s sake…..and it is these kinds of teachings that lead us away from having love for one another. They cause envy and strife and divisions among us. These teachings have been passed down from one generation to another and were all originally motivated by man’s covetousness. …and still are motivated by it.

Titus 1:9-11 KJV
(9) Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.
(10) For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:
(11) Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

A “wife” is the TONGUE that teaches. “She” can be the mother of all the living by PREACHING JESUS after the Holy Spirit has come upon us. The "hidden man of the heart" should be Christ IN US.

Luke 1:35 KJV
(35) And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

We shall preach JESUS from our mouths as we are led by the Holy Spirit….the Breath of God. What comes forth from our mouths is His Son….the Word of God whom we are to hear and believe in.

Luke 1:30-31 KJV
(30) And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.
(31) And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.

OR the tongue can deceptively teach things “she” ought not for filthy lucre’s sake. MANY men preach themselves and not Jesus our Lord. They commit spiritual fornication….. and they rule over many in all denominations.

“Babylon” is the flattering tongue that leads MANY astray after her with “her” good words and fair speeches and is used as a cover for the hidden covetousness of men’s hearts. They serve NOT our Lord Jesus Christ but their own belly.

Romans 16:17-19 KJV
(17) Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
(18) For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.
(19) For your obedience is come abroad unto all men. I am glad therefore on your behalf: but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil

Revelation labels Babylon as the “mother of harlots”. Men use their tongues for flattery …Babylon….by speaking good words and fair speeches. “She” is decked with gold and precious stones and pearls…appearing to many so beautiful in good words and deeds and beautiful speeches but the heart within is FULL of abominations and filthiness. Confusion!

Revelation 17:4-5 KJV
(4) And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
(5) And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

“She” looks beautiful and clean on the outside as men speak….but the heart within is FULL of extortion and excess. Many who use the flattering tongue for “fornication” and lead many astray. They appear righteous on the outside unto men….but within they are FULL of hypocrisy and iniquity. All their words and works look righteous from the outside. But it is all a scam….a fraud….a deception….used to cover up what is within.

Matthew 23:25-28 KJV
(25) Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.
(26) Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.
(27) Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.
(28) Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

With the mouth do they speak great swelling words and flatter people in order to get gain…. having men’s persons in ADMIRATION because of advantage.

Jude 1:16 KJV
(16) These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

It is no wonder that John looked upon the “woman” in ADMIRATION because that is what the flattering tongue is seeking after so that they may take advantage of you.

Revelation 17:6 KJV
(6) And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

The flattering lips of men are the “strange woman” that we are to stay away from. They deceive the simple of heart with their flattering words.

Proverbs 7:4-15 KJV
(4) Say unto wisdom, Thou art my sister; and call understanding thy kinswoman:
(5) That they may keep thee from the strange woman, from the stranger which flattereth with her words.
(6) For at the window of my house I looked through my casement,

T
hey attract those who are void of understanding (in the dark night) as they come forth to deceive with fair words and beautiful speeches which they use a cover for their covetousness.

(7) And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths, a young man void of understanding,
(8) Passing through the street near her corner; and he went the way to her house,
(9) In the twilight, in the evening, in the black and dark night:
(10) And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart.
(11) (She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house:
(12) Now is she without, now in the streets, and lieth in wait at every corner.)

They are persistent as they use their lips to flatter and speak fair speeches and deceive the simple of heart…..

(13) So she caught him, and kissed him, and with an impudent face said unto him,
(14) I have peace offerings with me; this day have I payed my vows.
(15) Therefore came I forth to meet thee, diligently to seek thy face, and I have found thee.

….which causes MANY to yield as they go unto their “churches”…and there they stay with the “woman” with the “attire of a harlot and subtle of heart”. Yet, unknowingly, it is only for the destruction of their own flesh that they go unto them. They prevent the life of Jesus from being MANIFEST in their mortal flesh in the here and now with their deceptions. Their “house” is the way to “hell”….the grave… as they destroy the flesh with their teachings. They defile the flesh and all for their hidden covetousness which is covered up the flattering tongue…Babylon. Their fair speeches confuse MANY and lead MANY unto their destruction of the flesh. Our mortal bodies are the temple that they are destroying. If the Lord will not cut short these days, then NO FLESH would be saved.

Proverbs 7:21-27 KJV
(21) With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him.

(22) He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks;
(23) Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life.
(24) Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye children, and attend to the words of my mouth.
(25) Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths.

Babylon....the flattering tongue where in guile is found in the mouth....has slain MANY. No flesh is being saved because of her.

(26) For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her.
(27) Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.

With much flattery do they cause MANY to yield as they “diligently seek your face”…..

Matthew 23:15 KJV
(15) Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

We can not sit there in the company with those who use their tongues for flattery as they handle the Word of God deceitfully in order to cover up the hidden covetousness within their hearts. We can not keep company with those who call themselves “brothers” but are covetous as we give our honor unto others and our years unto the cruel. The strangers will be filled with our wealth and our labors will be all for them. They destroy our flesh and body with their deceptive teachings….NO FLESH IS BEING SAVED.

Proverbs 5:7-13 KJV
(7) Hear me now therefore, O ye children, and depart not from the words of my mouth.
(8) Remove thy way far from her, and come not nigh the door of her house:
(9) Lest thou give thine honour unto others, and thy years unto the cruel:

(10) Lest strangers be filled with thy wealth; and thy labours be in the house of a stranger;
(11) And thou mourn at the last, when thy flesh and thy body are consumed,

(12) And say, How have I hated instruction, and my heart despised reproof;
(13) And have not obeyed the voice of my teachers, nor inclined mine ear to them that instructed me!

Those who misuse their tongues for deceit are spiritual “fornicators”. “Spirit”= the BREATH. A spiritual “fornicator” is one that misuses his breath for deceit and is not speaking in the Spirit (Breath) of Truth. They exhale their BREATH that is motivated by their hidden covetousness (in the “hidden man of the heart”) and the “woman” (the tongue) gives birth to goodly-sounding words and fair speeches that deceive the hearts of the simple. They handle the Word of God deceptively for unjust gain.

1 Corinthians 6:9-20 KJV
(9) Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
(10) Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
(11) And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
(12) All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.
(13) Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.
(14) And God hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power.

Our MORTAL BODIES are the members of Christ. We CAN NOT BE JOINED TOGETHER with them. They DESTROY OUR MORTAL FLESH by their teachings….and MANY sit there and speak what they speak. They are “married” to a strange wife so to speak. They approve the sayings of those who lead them astray. They affirm what they affirm. Many believe what they believe and pursue after their covetous things. We are not redeemed by their things.

(15) Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.

If we are joined together with those who call themselves “brothers” but are covetous, then we are ONE FLESH with them. Our mortal bodies are being destroyed right along with them. Those who destroy the temple of God by teaching things they ought not to be are being destroyed themselves. The flesh is being destroyed so that the spirit may be saved.

(16) What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.
(17) But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

We are to flee the “fornication”. If we are joined together with them….participating in their “fornication”, then we are sinning against our own MORTAL BODY as we are being destroyed.

(18) Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
(19) What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

We are to glorify God in our mortal body which is the temple of the Holy Spirit. We are to come out from among them. What agreement do we have with them? We are to glorify God always in our “spirit”…in our BREATH. NO GUILE...no deceit... should be found in our mouths. Our mortal bodies and our breath (spirit) is God’s for we are bought with a price.

(20) For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

All who have the “wife” have DIED as men has passed down the teachings and commandments of men. All have had her but none have continued to live….but their deceptive teachings have. NO FLESH IS BEING SAVED.

Luke 20:27-36 KJV
(27) Then came to him certain of the Sadducees, which deny that there is any resurrection; and they asked him,
(28) Saying, Master, Moses wrote unto us, If any man's brother die, having a wife, and he die without children, that his brother should take his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother.
(29) There were therefore seven brethren: and the first took a wife, and died without children.
(30) And the second took her to wife, and he died childless.
(31) And the third took her; and in like manner the seven also: and they left no children, and died

But last of all the “woman” shall also die ….who is responsible for all the slain of the earth. Babylon shall fall at last and no one shall “marry” her any longer.

(32) Last of all the woman died also.
(33) Therefore in the resurrection whose wife of them is she? for seven had her to wife.

The children of this age “marry” and are given in “marriage”. They marry the strange doctrines of men that cause them to perish from off the earth. But those who are accounted worthy to obtain the coming age shall no longer "marry" the strange doctrines of men.

(34) And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage:

(35) But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:

NO GUILE shall be found any longer within our mouths as we shall preach the Word of Truth and triumph over death in Christ Jesus. No longer will the flattering tongue of men deceive us and destroy our flesh as we shall preach Jesus and not ourselves. Our flesh shall be saved as we shall inherit “eternal life”…an age-lasting life in the here and now. The “Sadducees” DENY that this LIFE IS NOW. They say there is no standing up now. The antichrist denies that Jesus is come in our flesh. They deny that His life is to be made manifest in our mortal bodies....and the power of God keeps us standing here where all the world may see and glorify God.

(36) Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

But “she”…Babylon…the flattering tongue….shall fall. They will NOT like what they will hear as they will NOT RECEIVE the love of the Truth and be saved in BODY, soul and spirit. They will emerge to persecute any who will receive the love of the Truth. The flattering mouth that once flattered you with “her” good words and fair speeches will turn on you once you have received and believed in the Word of Truth. The flattering tongue shall fall and a mouth that will prate against you with malicious words shall she become. Babylon shall “burn” in her wrath. NO MORE MR. NICE GUY.

The mouths of men who once used their flattering tongues to enrich themselves will turn against you and become a habitation of devils and a hold of every foul breath (spirit) and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. That is, the flattering tongue shall NO LONGER speak good words and fair speeches towards your ear anymore but instead will speak out all kinds of evil against you with their evil breath and evil words. We are to come out from among them so as not to be partakers of their sins (evil speaking) and receive of “her” plagues.

Revelation 18:2-5 KJV
(2) And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

The “kings of the earth” committed fornication with her. They have used their tongues for deceit….guile…and have gotten rich with “her”…the flattering tongue. They have built denominations….they have built large congregations and were as men of renown.

(3) For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

We are to come out from among them as their mouths shall show who they really are within.

(4) And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Diotrephes willfully prated against the brothers who came speaking the Word of Truth to his congregation. He prated against them with malicious words…..with every unclean and hateful “bird”. It will happen again in every church denomination. Their sins will have then reached the fullness.

(5) For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

continued in next post.....

....continued from previous post....

They will fill up the measure of their fathers….for they will “kill and crucify” and scourge and persecute those who will speak the Word of Truth to them and those who will receive it as many had did before to their prophets, wise men and scribe that were sent by God to speak to them for their own good.

Matthew 23:32-35 KJV
(32) Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

The “beast” will come up out of the abyss of their hearts and they will speak evil…showing themselves as serpents….a generation of vipers. How will they escape the damnation of “hell”….Gehenna? They will go into perdition for the fiery mouth that will speak all kinds of evil. How will they escape their coming judgment for the fullness of their sins?

(33) Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
(34) Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
(35) That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

Yet, we are NOT to render evil for their evil. Instead, turn the other cheek. We are not be terrified by our adversaries who will not believe in the good news of Christ. Their persecutions will be an evident sign of their perdition but to us…. it will be a sign of salvation. We are to suffer for His sake by doing well instead of returning evil for evil.

Philippians 1:27-29 KJV
(27) Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel;
(28) And in nothing terrified by your adversaries: which is to them an evident token of perdition, but to you of salvation, and that of God.
(29) For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;

We are to endure with patience and faith their persecutions and tribulations….for it will be manifest token of the righteous judgment of God.

2 Thessalonians 1:4-6 KJV
(4) So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure:
(5) Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:
(6) Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;

The manifest token of their perdition….their vilification…their persecutions…. is the “mark of Cain” upon them. It will be very apparent as they will use their mouths to “slay” us. We shall “find” them….as they will reveal themselves with their evil speaking. We are not to render evil for their evil…. in a sense NOT “killing” them with evil for their evil. If we return evil for their evil, we shall suffer HURT....being hurt of the "second death" as vengeance shall be taken on us sevenfold. Let us fear Him and keep to His will by doing well in the face of their persecutions. Let us see the "mark of Cain" upon them and remember to do His will and bless and not curse those who curse us.

Genesis 4:13-15 KJV
(13) And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear.
(14) Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.
(15) And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him

Matthew 18:21-22 KJV
(21) Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
(22) Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

We are to be faithful unto death….for Christ also suffered for us and leaving us an example that we are to follow. We are to follow in His steps. He did not sin…neither was deceit found in His mouth. NO GUILE was found in His mouth.

1 Peter 2:21-25 KJV
(21) For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:

(22) Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:

When He was reviled, He reviled not again. When He suffered, He did not threaten them but committed Himself to the Father that judges righteously.

(23) Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:

We are to be faithful unto death…..for He did bare our sins in His own body on the tree. We also are to be dead to sins….evil speaking….towards those who will revile and threaten us.

(24) Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

We were as sheep going astray….as many false prophets did lead us away from Him but now we are returned unto the Shepherd…

(25) For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

We are to be faithful unto death. We shall not be hurt of the “second death” of the fiery persecutions that we shall endure by those who will not believe. Remember the mark of Cain.

Revelation 2:10-11 KJV
(10) Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
(11) He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

But the preaching of the cross is to those that perish from off the earth is foolishness. They will NOT hold their tongues from evil as they will persecute us. But to those which are saved, it is the power of God that saves us wholly in body, soul and spirit in the here and now.

1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV
(18) For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

It is the power of God that shall keep us from harm from the “fiery furnace” of the mouths of the unbelievers who will be FULL of FURY (heated 7 times) that we shall no longer run with them after their things at the hearing of the Word of Truth.

Daniel 3:19-27 KJV
(19) Then was Nebuchadnezzar full of fury, and the form of his visage was changed against Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego: therefore he spake, and commanded that they should heat the furnace one seven times more than it was wont to be heated.
(20) And he commanded the most mighty men that were in his army to bind Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, and to cast them into the burning fiery furnace.

Let us put on the armor of God so that we may extinguish the flaming persecutions of the wicked.
(21) Then these men were bound in their coats, their hosen, and their hats, and their other garments, and were cast into the midst of the burning fiery furnace.

The tongue is a FIRE that will destroy those who will persecute the believers of the Truth. It is the “second death”.

(22) Therefore because the king's commandment was urgent, and the furnace exceeding hot, the flame of the fire slew those men that took up Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego.
(23) And these three men, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, fell down bound into the midst of the burning fiery furnace.
(24) Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonied, and rose up in haste, and spake, and said unto his counsellors, Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered and said unto the king, True, O king.

We are not to be afraid of their terror….for the Son of God is with us as we follow His example…His footsteps. It is the power of God that shall keep us from harm. We WALK after Him in the midst of the fires of their persecutions and will suffer no harm.

(25) He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.
(26) Then Nebuchadnezzar came near to the mouth of the burning fiery furnace, and spake, and said, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, ye servants of the most high God, come forth, and come hither. Then Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, came forth of the midst of the fire.

If we do not render evil for their evil by walking in the “fire” after His example, then the “fire” of persecutions shall have NO POWER upon our mortal bodies to destroy us…..

(27) And the princes, governors, and captains, and the king's counsellors, being gathered together, saw these men, upon whose bodies the fire had no power, nor was an hair of their head singed, neither were their coats changed, nor the smell of fire had passed on them.

Luke 21:17-19 KJV
(17) And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.
(18) But there shall not an hair of your head perish.
(19) In your patience possess ye your souls.

We were as sheep going astray. We were not to marry many strange “wives”…. that is, doctrines of men ….like Solomon did. His wives turned his heart away….

1 Kings 11:2-8 KJV
(2) Of the nations concerning which the LORD said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall not go in to them, neither shall they come in unto you: for surely they will turn away your heart after their gods: Solomon clave unto these in love.
(3) And he had seven hundred wives, princesses, and three hundred concubines: and his wives turned away his heart.
(4) For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the LORD his God, as was the heart of David his father.

“Ashtoreth” = INCREASE. Many men preach things for increase….supposing that gain is godliness. Covetousness is IDOLATRY. They are going after “Ashtoreth”….INCREASE.

(5) For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess of the Zidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites.
(6) And Solomon did evil in the sight of the LORD, and went not fully after the LORD, as did David his father.
(7) Then did Solomon build an high place for Chemosh, the abomination of Moab, in the hill that is before Jerusalem, and for Molech, the abomination of the children of Ammon.

They use their breath to speak strange doctrines after their hidden covetousness. They are teaching things that they ought not be for filthy lucre’s sake.

(8) And likewise did he for all his strange wives, which burnt incense and sacrificed unto their gods.

We are to put away the “strange wives” because of the spiritual “fornication”. We are to not be carried away with their many strange doctrines that only lead us away from having love for one another.

Matthew 5:31-32 KJV
(31) It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement:
(32) But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

We are to put away the strange teachings of men…..so that no GUILE is found in our mouths.

Ezra 10:2-4 KJV
(2) And Shechaniah the son of Jehiel, one of the sons of Elam, answered and said unto Ezra, We have trespassed against our God, and have taken strange wives of the people of the land: yet now there is hope in Israel concerning this thing.

(3) Now therefore let us make a covenant with our God to put away all the wives, and such as are born of them, according to the counsel of my lord, and of those that tremble at the commandment of our God; and let it be done according to the law.
(4) Arise; for this matter belongeth unto thee: we also will be with thee: be of good courage, and do it.

Men “marry” strange teachings. They bring the teachings of the world into their churches in order to become mighty. We have large church buildings, large congregations, large ministries, large church bank accounts because of the “marrying” of worldly man’s teachings. The “daughters of men” appear beautiful to them. Their teachings bring gain to those who suppose that gain is godliness.

Genesis 6:2-6 KJV
(2) That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

His Spirit shall not always strive with man for that he is also flesh. Our flesh is being destroyed because of the strange doctrines that enrich those who pursue after their hidden covetousness for all of these things.
(3) And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

(4) There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

(5) And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

(6) And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

Ga 1:3 Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,
4 Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:
5 To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
6 ¶ I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Luke 6:43 “For a good tree does not bear bad fruit, nor does a bad tree bear good fruit. 44 For every tree is known by its own fruit. For men do not gather figs from thorns, nor do they gather grapes from a bramble bush. 45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.

Another scripture goes very well with this post:
Matthew 15:1 Then the scribes and Pharisees who were from Jerusalem came to Jesus, saying, 2 “Why do Your disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? For they do not wash their hands when they eat bread.”

3 He answered and said to them, “Why do you also transgress the commandment of God because of your tradition? 4 For God commanded, saying, ‘Honor your father and your mother’; and, ‘He who curses father or mother, let him be put to death.’ 5 But you say, ‘Whoever says to his father or mother, “Whatever profit you might have received from me is a gift to God”— 6 then he need not honor his father or mother.’ Thus you have made the commandment of God of no effect by your tradition. 7 Hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy about you, saying:

8 ‘These people draw near to Me with their mouth,
And honor Me with their lips,
But their heart is far from Me.
9 And in vain they worship Me,
Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’ ”

10 When He had called the multitude to Himself, He said to them, “Hear and understand: 11 Not what goes into the mouth defiles a man; but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man.”

12 Then His disciples came and said to Him, “Do You know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this saying?”

13 But He answered and said, “Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted. 14 Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch.”

15 Then Peter answered and said to Him, “Explain this parable to us.”

16 So Jesus said, “Are you also still without understanding? 17 Do you not yet understand that whatever enters the mouth goes into the stomach and is eliminated? 18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come from the heart, and they defile a man. 19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies. 20 These are the things which defile a man, but to eat with unwashed hands does not defile a man.”

Ga 3:1 ¶ O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?
2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

Mt 23:25 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.

Ro 7:5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 ¶ What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

Last edited:
Back