Back Again

Back Again

It took a reminder to get me back here. I will have to sort out my way around again. Be interesting to see if there are others from Melbourne, Australia. Blessings - Larry

Hi Larry this is Larry (Boanerges) great to meet you! We also have another Larry here (Jasher). I think you can tell the quality of an establishment by the number of Larry's- LOL!

Hey Larry .... we will have to sort all these Larrys now so we don't get confused . Actually we have Larry I who is Bo and Larry II who is Jasher so I guess you will need to be Larry III...... He he :D

Glad to have you back brother.

Welcome back.

Blessing Larry, Larry, and the other brother Larry. :)

Hi Larry this is Larry (Boanerges) great to meet you! We also have another Larry here (Jasher). I think you can tell the quality of an establishment by the number of Larry's- LOL!

Yikes! They're taking over the world! :D:D:D

Hi Larry,

Another Victorian here - not from Melbourne, but about 150 kms east, in the LaTrobe Valley.

Welcome to CFS!

blessings,

Lynn

Hi Larry, I am an international student living Melbourne. I attend the Planetshakers City Church. We have a conference coming up next week. Let me know if you are interested. :D

:D Hi Larry my brother from another Mother from down under!! Glad to meet you my friend. Welcome to this site. No worries here m8. Just some good friends and some more good friends and a few bros and sisters and some more good friends:cool::):israel:.
Happy Easter larry. Stick around your gonna like it.
I know 15 Larrys' in my life time and all of them seem to be pretty humble. I suppose it is in the name:cool: Wwelcome again

Chili out.

Back