Be Content

violet

Inactive
Be Content

1 Timothy 6:

5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

6 But godliness with contentment is great gain.

7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.

8 And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.

Php 4:12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
Php 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Our walk must come to a place of being steady no matter what the circumstances.

My cup runneth over.
Proverbs
30:8 Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor
riches; feed me with food convenient for me:​

I am so blessed, yet if I lost everything of worldly value, I have the most important thing of all and that is God's Truth.

God bless you my sister , Violet.

What shall it profit a man if he gain the whole world but loose his own soul. We are in the world but not of the world. We cannot take our worldy possessions with us when we die . Only what we have done for the Lord will matter. We are storing our treasures up in heaven where moth and rust don't corrupt.

Praywithoutceasing.jpg

Amen!!!

I certainly do need one thing and that is the LORD's strength!

He gives and He takes away and I pray for His strength in this life!

more often than not I have trouble talking humble.. I am very humble by nature.. but sometimes I sound like I'm not.

it is all God. I cannot accept no praise for who I am or anything I have done.. it is all by God's grace and patient work with and through me.

Amen STC... If it is God then we will make less mistakes... let go and let God. I must decrease and He must increase.

Back