Be Ye Separated

2018-07-01-03-14-00.jpg

Scripture tells us to be SEPARATED from the world over and over in many ways.

This means when we try to fit in and be excepted by outsiders, those who are not apart of our Christian family then we Truly Conform unto their ways. We now take on their influencing spirits and begin to slowly be persuaded by the God of this world.
Our thinking changes and our morality begins to dull and we find ourselves doing and thinking and desiring things we have No Business even being apart of.
This includes, at Work, School and EVERYWHERE.

Dare to rise above and be different allowing God to light you up and shine.
If the world thinks you are strange then praise God for He is in you.
Let them be attracted to The Light of God in you Like a deer in your headlights or bugs around your porch light.

Dare To Be Different and Christ Like
Man if God puts a light in us - then I want to darken out the sun and if He has placed a spark in me then I want to burn like a raging forest fire burning up the sin of this world.
Blessings
FCJ

Carnal Christians are everywhere. They deceive themselves and others by thinking they are so Godly and yet life is all about them.

Their lot in life will be as the rest of the struggling world. They have more world in them then they do God's Word. They make choices out of what feels or seems right to them.

Scripture says Come out of this world. Seperate yourselves from this world.

This means fill yourself in abundance of God's Word and Think Like God.

Back